• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Civilian weapons

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Assari you confuse me. Single shots for self defense are okay but fewer guns would be better. It is not about self defense or the number of guns. It's about the right to own a gun and use it in a responsible way. All weapons should be cared for in the same way. When you refer to "the common good", that is just an excuse to limit the individual citizen's voice.

Many people enjoy the skill of shooting. It's a common recreation in many areas of this country. These people find places to shoot at bottles or targets or maybe their old television because their team lost a game. They know what destruction a gun can have. They set up in an area that people won't get hurt. No harm done if they stay safe. Why not let these people enjoy themselves?

If I lived in a city that had high crime, the last thing I would want is to allow everyone walking in the streets to have a gun for protection. Too much of a chance for it to be stolen.

If I lived in a city that had a high crime rate, I would want people to carry guns....and I do, and I took a class, and I train, and I practice, and I purchased holster that makes it harder for someone to take my gun from my holster. Statistics have proven time and time again, when a state enacts a concealed carry law, crime rates drop over time. An armed society, is a polite society. Unfortunately, with the economy, and the abuse of a good deal of our civil rights, people are getting feed up, and sick and tired of being fucked over. This guys mother is as guilty as he is...how in the fuck could this stupid fuck teach her son, whom she KNEW had mental problems how to shoot....she fucked up big time, and had she lived, should serve life in a room where the parents of the deceased children could beat her at will.

Our leaders are just as responsible as the killer himself. They make it impossible for a family to exist on one income, they pummel us with inflation and more taxes, making it impossible for one parent to remain home, and be active in the children's lives, to guide them, and shape their values....then blame an inanimate object for a massacre. The parents of the Colimbine kids weren't questioning their teenage children why they were hanging out in the garage at 11pm on a school night...nor did they question books on bomb making. People freaked about the guns they used....none of which they were even old enough to own, let alone buy. But the parents never knew, and took no responsibility for their own lack of parenting. The guns were very naughty though....they killed people.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
How many threads do we need on this subject? :dunno: Just sayin'....

Might as well discuss the abortion issue....it's just too divisive.

Anyway, carry on.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Civilian is a dumb word.

But I do not think that very many people really need a gun.

In humans there is also the disadvantage that we can become crazy and if we have a gun then anything can happen.

Most people need weapons. If someone "becomes crazy" we can take care of that. ;)

Most people need weapons. If someone "becomes crazy" we can take care of that. ;)
Including teachers ? In class ? What if the teacher snaps, should students have guns too, in order to shoot the teacher before he shoots the whole class ?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
How many threads do we need on this subject? :dunno: Just sayin'....

Might as well discuss the abortion issue....it's just too divisive.

Anyway, carry on.
We should arm foetusses (Foetii? Yeah, whatever, FUCK YOU!) in order to allow them to defend themselves from abortionists.

anyone else getting this message in here???

malware_zpsad12cb5f.jpg

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
If you are gonna have a gun it should either be for protection or sport. If you need a AK for hunting you suck as a hunter then and shouldn't be hunting then. And think about what bullets are made out of, remember that when people shoot they don't pick up the bullets so they sit there and poison the ground and can get into the drinking water. If you need a automatic gun for self defense you are a idiot, cause who needs 20 shots to fend people off? People only get slaughter by automatic weapons. If think you're such a bad ass with a gun then I dare you to do like in the old west and go one on one with someone and lets see oh much of a bad ass you are.

If think you're such a bad ass with a gun then I dare you to do like in the old west and go one on one with someone and lets see oh much of a bad ass you are.

What kind of person puts a gun in his pocket if he is going to the store or cafe?

Tough guy?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
What kind of person puts a gun in his pocket if he is going to the store or cafe?

Tough guy?

I do. I consider myself tough enough to stand up for myself, and smart enough to know my limitations as a man. I might be able to kick some ass, but I can't stop lead.

I do. I consider myself tough enough to stand up for myself, and smart enough to know my limitations as a man.

revidffum, why do you need a gun?

Are you afraid that someone is trying to rob you?/ Or are you worried that someone is trying to break into your home?