• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

circumcised or uncircumcised ?

I'm circumsized.

Can't really change it, nor do I want to.

There are a lot of opinions both ways. It's really comes down to what women prefer based on their experience, which isn't concrete because all it takes is one awesome dick either way to change a womans perception. That goes for any dick... black, white, huge, average, cut, uncut, etc...

. I'm a little insecure because a majority of men in America are circumcised. I've been with a few girls and they didn't seem to mind but I'm scared I might run into a girl who is completely freaked out with a uncut penis.

I feel little bit the same. :(

In terms of better or not i think you need an unbiased opinion from a women, any takers? sorry if that has already been asked or answered

This isnt true at all the foreskin tends to cover the actual nerve endings around the penis head therefore making it less sensitive

It is I'm afraid. I was cut a couple of years ago due to medical issues. It is now the biggest regret of my life. I have lost so much feeling. So I am currently using this item via foreskinrestore.com

I'm Hispanic and I'm not circumcised. In the U.S., its more common for most men, particularly non-Hispanic men, to be circumcised. Hispanic's are less likely to be circumcised than non-Hispanic men and I think this is because of religion seeing that a majority of Hispanics are Roman Catholic.

I'm Hispanic and I'm not circumcised. In the U.S., its more common for most men, particularly non-Hispanic men, to be circumcised. Hispanic's are less likely to be circumcised than non-Hispanic men and I think this is because of religion seeing that a majority of Hispanics are Roman Catholic.

I don't think it's due to religious reasons in America. I'm circumcised and my parents were Catholic when I was born. Most people I know are cut and they're various religions.

I've read somewhere that Blacks and Hispanics are less likely to be circumcised than Whites in America, but the article was careful not to offer any possible reasons why.

Formerly uncut....since I was 12.

Sometimes when I get a bj I wonder what it would it have been like with my cock turtleneck, watch cap or whatever you want to call it. But when I see this...I know I miss my foreskin.:crying: This must be an awesome experience.
0_3765b_d6947e8_M.jpg