• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

circumcised or uncircumcised ?

Does getting a yeast infection from antibiotics attacking probiotics in your body count as not taking care of yourself hygienically?? If you've convinced yourself that it's only "lazy, uneducated" men (and women I guess) that are susceptible then there not much else to discuss. I just don't know how you could deduce that you're right out of what I said though...but okay.

I just wish people could discuss things without taking it personal and getting self conscious (not saying you are per se) but I guess that's invariably going to happen when men and our dicks are the topic.

I just read your last statement about the story your hubby told you.....He didn't actually tell you a story like that did he???

But do you not realise what you just said there is practically the same as cleanliness, i said before and like ashliegh is saying i clean it everyday with a neutral soap no scents involved etc. because thats what your supposed to do, when i get out of a shower i don't let my body air dry i sort all that off with a towel and especially when it comes to my penis because i follow easy common hygiene etc etc.

now what your saying is the fact of antibiotics and probiotics, again this has nothing to do with being uncut but to do with what your body's natural affect would be too antibiotics, just as you said before your body naturally produces yeast etc. The cause here is antibiotics not being Uncut, Uncut maybe be a catalyst but only in the case's where someone has problems with antibiotics or doesn't wash/dry themselves correctly, you make it sound as if all uncut men will have it, simply no they won't only those that have other problems.

This is what im finding with the majority of those who are cut, your not listening to what we're saying (the uncut) your dismissing everything and some calling us weird.

But do you not realise what you just said there is practically the same as cleanliness, i said before and like ashliegh is saying i clean it everyday with a neutral soap no scents involved etc. because thats what your supposed to do, when i get out of a shower i don't let my body air dry i sort all that off with a towel and especially when it comes to my penis because i follow easy common hygiene etc etc.

now what your saying is the fact of antibiotics and probiotics, again this has nothing to do with being uncut but to do with what your body's natural affect would be too antibiotics, just as you said before your body naturally produces yeast etc. The cause here is antibiotics not being Uncut, Uncut maybe be a catalyst but only in the case's where someone has problems with antibiotics or doesn't wash/dry themselves correctly, you make it sound as if all uncut men will have it, simply no they won't only those that have other problems.

This is what im finding with the majority of those who are cut, your not listening to what we're saying (the uncut) your dismissing everything and some calling us weird.

:rolleyes:
Wow...Am I using English?? Doesn't it mean then by definition if you can't use any type of soap for fear of infection(for example) that you're MORE susceptible to something cut men are not???:confused::confused:

Also you do understand that towel drying alone will never get you completely dry for the simple fact that water soaks into your epidermis and your skin ultimately needs air to dry completely. Even on your pecker.

Now when you take your dick skinners and draw your foreskin back and expose the skin underneath it to water, soap, etc. it too should be allowed to air dry after you towel off.

Again, in cases when antibiotics encourage yeast infections...the operative word here is "encourage". In order for the circle to be completed, there must be the environment for it to breed. That environment doesn't exist on a circumcised penis.

I think you're missing the point.

Any increased chance of infection, isn't that much of an increased chance, fairly negligible.
You don't have men world wide with rampant penile problems due to their foreskin. If it was that big of an issue, majority of men in the world wouldn't be uncircumcised.

I think you're missing the point.

Any increased chance of infection, isn't that much of an increased chance, fairly negligible.
You don't have men world wide with rampant penile problems due to their foreskin. If it was that big of an issue, majority of men in the world wouldn't be uncircumcised.

Lambskin condoms leave you more susceptible to disease and infection but in most cases they do work. If they didn't, there would be no market for them. See if you can find the analogy.

There was never any suggestion that uncut men are walking disease factories but there is empirical medical studies that support the position that cut men are generally less susceptible than uncut men. That ought to be common sense if you understand the relevant physiological issues.

Just like there are empirical studies that support lambskin condoms being more susceptible to transmitting disease than rubber condoms. It has to do with the ability of disease to permeate the pores of the lambskin just like the ability of disease to enter through the skin of the glans penis of an uncut man.

Does getting a yeast infection from antibiotics attacking probiotics in your body count as not taking care of yourself hygienically?? If you've convinced yourself that it's only "lazy, uneducated" men (and women I guess) that are susceptible then there not much else to discuss. I just don't know how you could deduce that you're right out of what I said though...but okay.

I just wish people could discuss things without taking it personal and getting self conscious (not saying you are per se) but I guess that's invariably going to happen when men and our dicks are the topic.

I just read your last statement about the story your hubby told you.....He didn't actually tell you a story like that did he???

First off, I'm not getting self conscious...why would I? Lol. I have a snatch, and a hot one at that :D

And sure antibiotics can cause a yeast infection sure but cut guys can have their immune systems attack them in similar or unsimilar ways too...its not just uncut guys.

And yes, my hubby told me that story lol. I love getting grossed out by stuff and he knows it so he shared that story with me lol.

First off, I'm not getting self conscious...why would I? Lol. I have a snatch, and a hot one at that :D

And sure antibiotics can cause a yeast infection sure but cut guys can have their immune systems attack them in similar or unsimilar ways too...its not just uncut guys.

And yes, my hubby told me that story lol. I love getting grossed out by stuff and he knows it so he shared that story with me lol.

The self consciousness (if applicable) would be as it relates to your having an uncut hubby.

I didn't doubt your hubby told you a story like that because it was gross, I'm questioning the credibility of such a story. Never mind the lack of care you describe would have produced such irritation that the last thing on this guys mind would be having sex. Also, I assume this guy had to piss at some point in the day before he attempted to have sex and in so doing he most likely would have had to draw back his foreskin. Between that time and the time he was ready to have sex his foreskin caked shut?? Hard to believe but I guess anything's possible.

And for the last time, a cut guy and uncut guy could have the same reaction to antibiotics encouraging yeast infection THE DIFFERENCE is, the cut guy would have no readily available breeding ground for it on his penis. They both would have similar susceptability to something like thrush because the conditions in their mouths are the same, moist, warm and usually closed. If they're feet sweat, and they wore the same types of shoes the same amount of time, they both would be equally susceptible to athletes feet, etc.

Having an uncut penis closely creates the same kind of environment as the inside of the vagina (minus female specific contents.)

You just can't stand it that people aren't agreeing with your every word. It's funny.

You keep trying to make a self conscious issue out of this, when you're the one coming off as being self conscious with how you can't accept people's opinions on the matter as different than yours.

These percentages of increased likely hood that you keep trying to bring up are minute enough to not make a difference.

You just can't stand it that people aren't agreeing with your every word. It's funny.

You keep trying to make a self conscious issue out of this, when you're the one coming off as being self conscious with how you can't accept people's opinions on the matter as different than yours.

These percentages of increased likely hood that you keep trying to bring up are minute enough to not make a difference.

Yeah, that's it.:crying::turnturn::spin::spin:

The self consciousness (if applicable) would be as it relates to your having an uncut hubby.

I didn't doubt your hubby told you a story like that because it was gross, I'm questioning the credibility of such a story. Never mind the lack of care you describe would have produced such irritation that the last thing on this guys mind would be having sex. Also, I assume this guy had to piss at some point in the day before he attempted to have sex and in so doing he most likely would have had to draw back his foreskin. Between that time and the time he was ready to have sex his foreskin caked shut?? Hard to believe but I guess anything's possible.

lol I'm not self conscious about my hubby having an uncut penor-- I LOVE his penis. He's the only guy who's ever made me cum so trust me...I adore his wang. Wouldn't change a thing!

And I believe his story...his friend had to go to the hospital for it and thats how he found out about it. He just NEVER pulled back his foreskin to wash because he said it was too sensitive...so obviously nastiness grew up under there and kept gathering...you don't need to pull back your foreskin to pee really, at least not all the way...but yeah anyways, it was a good story for me. Definitely made me chuckle a bit lol.

lol I'm not self conscious about my hubby having an uncut penor-- I LOVE his penis. He's the only guy who's ever made me cum so trust me...I adore his wang. Wouldn't change a thing!

Not of your personal satisfaction with it but what you and others perceive (incorrectly IMO) as criticism of it.

No one's being critical (at least not me), hell I used to be uncut until I was 12 so it's not a foreign subject to me. All I've done here is relay commonly known facts about circumcised compared to uncircumcised.

While it may sound so, it's not argument in favor of either.

I am uncut. but let me say my piece,keeping it clean is like keeping under your arm clean. How do you wash under your arm? you lift up your arm and scrub it. so how do you keep your penis clean? you pull back the foreskin and wash it. Also an uncut penis is extremely sensitive because it is kept in a foreskin which keeps it warm and not to mension also protective. The foreskin acts as a protection barrier.

I'm uncut but I have thought about maybe getting circumcised. I'm a little insecure because a majority of men in America are circumcised. I've been with a few girls and they didn't seem to mind but I'm scared I might run into a girl who is completely freaked out with a uncut penis.

roronoa3000

Banned
I am uncut. but let me say my piece,keeping it clean is like keeping under your arm clean. How do you wash under your arm? you lift up your arm and scrub it. so how do you keep your penis clean? you pull back the foreskin and wash it. Also an uncut penis is extremely sensitive because it is kept in a foreskin which keeps it warm and not to mension also protective. The foreskin acts as a protection barrier.

Thanks for the visual.:rolleyes:

roronoa3000

Banned
I prefer uncircumcised. :D And most NORTH AMERICAN men are circumcised, but most European men aren't. So its all regional.

Oh, sure its easier to clean a cut penor, but if you're any guy worth sleeping with, you'll know how to shower and clean your junk regardless of whether you're cut or not :)

I guess the fairy tale of Rumpledforeskin is from Europe then.

Damn Europeans!
...keep your fairy tales and your floppy uncircumsized cocks on your side of the pond ( it is actually an ocean)

I'm uncut but I have thought about maybe getting circumcised. I'm a little insecure because a majority of men in America are circumcised. I've been with a few girls and they didn't seem to mind but I'm scared I might run into a girl who is completely freaked out with a uncut penis.

That's when you turn the tables on her and start going what the hell's wrong with your pussy. It looks weird like a sloppily made Big Mac.

His description sounded terrible to me. A grub worm? yuck

...but anyway I see you are an Oda and/or One Piece fan as well.:thumbsup:

Yeah,sometimes my wood is weird,but it's my wood and i thank it for the pleasure it gives me.
One Piece it's my favorite manga and Oda is a man apart besides the other mangakas...