• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christy Mack / War Machine story

Deepcover

Closed Account
You're all taking this way out of proportion. Say what you want to say about me but that's just how I feel about the whole thing. Like I said before if he is guilty of his actions then you can throw all the stones you want @ me. I'll be wearing this as my own personal safety...

:anonymous

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
You're all taking this way out of proportion. Say what you want to say about me but that's just how I feel about the whole thing. Like I said before if he is guilty of his actions then you can throw all the stones you want @ me. I'll be wearing this as my own personal safety...

:anonymous

I don't really care what your opinion is anymore than I care what the others' are, I'm just interested in why you use Raging Bull as a case for justifiable abuse.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I don't really care what your opinion is anymore than I care what the others' are, I'm just interested in why you use Raging Bull as a case for justifiable abuse.

Because Raging Bull is the best example about the low self-esteem, sexual inadequacy and fear that lead some men to abuse women. Something you failed to realize

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Because Raging Bull is the best example about the low self-esteem, sexual inadequacy and fear that lead some men to abuse women. Something you failed to realize

Well if you're going to be condescending I'll do my best to return the favor.

First, why not come up with your own introspection rather than steal your justification word-for-word from Roger Ebert's review of the movie? Would you be able to read enough into the film if you didn't have the internet and another's words to make your case?

Second, if you're going to rely on the crutch that all it takes is low self-esteem, sexual inadequacy, and fear that lead men to abuse women, you may as well hold most of Woody Allen's films under the microscope. Saying that those things alone lead to abuse is neglecting many other aspects of somebody's personality that could lead to causing abuse, something you failed to realize.

Does Raging Bull serve as an example in character study and the underlying themes of what may cause people to lash out at others? Yes. Is it the prime example? Not on your life.

so we've got another abuse advocator around here I see

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Re: War machine arrested

Cops are mostly arrogant scums and i'm not a teenager

I would be curious to know why you think cops are mostly arrogant scum. No doubt there are some unsavory cops, but I would say that most aren't, most are just working their beats to provide for their families. If it's the laws they are charged with upholding that you have a problem with then you need to address the legislators that write the laws not the men and women in uniform out there serving the community.

The way I see this is ppl shouldn't judge so fast.

Juries shouldn't be quick to judge, the populace at large always has and always will. As long as "War Machine" gets a fair day in court there's really nothing to bitch about. The way he was apprehended and brought in is nothing unusual, he wasn't booked into jail with any broken bones, missing teeth, open wounds, or blunt trauma, he was smart enough not to resist arrest, he could very well be dead if he had, and the cops would have been well within their rights.

I suggest you watch the movie Raging Bull and once you do you will finally get it through your thick skull why I can understand why some men abuse women

There's always the option of walking away from a situation instead of escalating to violence. Idiots don't walk away.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

XFire you are one insensitive SOB. War Machine can't access his Twiiter account. What will he and all of his little alpha males going to do? They are all lost without his daily inspirations and he knows this. Where is the justice in this. Oh, the humanity...

Hindenburg_disaster+%25281%2529.jpg

I hope "War Hammer" gets his ass kicked in the slammer. There is no reason for people to act like complete and total animals. What could she have possibly done for this asshole to do this to her? I have arguments with my gf, but I would never pick up my hands to her. Other than the obvious fact that there is no reason for people to act like total savages. The sad part is she will probably go back to this clown regardless of what he did to her.

This War Machine asshole needs to go to jail for a long time. He beat and tortured Christy. If she had not run away he might have killed her. He is scum, you just do have any damn good reason to hit a woman ever.

Seems like some on this board, need to join him jail seriously holding up for the douche.

Speaking of said douche, wished they charged him with attempted murder, seriously what he did he had the intent to kill

Nylo if you read her Twitter post she was over the douche, he moved out, he was delusional and thought she still wanted him. He goes in and sees with another and went ballastic and did that to her.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Police Report unsealed following War Machines' arrest reveals details of Christy Mack assault.

MMA fighter War Machine‘s arrest this past Friday has brought to light the details in the assault of adult film star Christy Mack and former reality TV contestant Corey Thomas.

The assault left Mack with two missing teeth, a blowout orbital fracture, a lacerated liver, swelling and bruises, according to a report unsealed by the Clark County (Nev.) District Attorney’s Office. Thomas suffered a broken orbital and contusions to his face.

The report details an investigation into events Aug. 8 at Mack’s Las Vegas home that resulted in a manhunt for the fighter and several charges. Mack, 23, released a statement and images to back up several details of the assault, which began after War Machine (aka Jon Koppenhaver), 32, found her and Thomas asleep in the same bed, according to the report.

Koppenhaver jumped on Thomas and began punching him before nearly choking him unconscious with a rear-naked choke, the report stated. Mack asked Koppenhaver to stop and secretly used her cellphone to dial 911. The fighter told Thomas to leave Mack’s house and threatened to have his friends kill him if he told anyone about the crime, according to the report.

Koppenhaver then turned his attention on Mack, going through her text messages and repeatedly punching her in the face before threatening her and sawing off her hair with a dull knife, the report stated. Mack escaped when she allegedly heard Koppenhaver searching for another knife to “finish the job.” She went to a neighbor’s house to again dial 911.

Operators hung up on Mack on her initial calls, and police took 20 minutes to respond, NBC News reported this week.

Koppenhaver, who waived extradition during a Tuesday court appearance and will be returned to Las Vegas, was taken into custody this past Friday as a fugitive at a hotel in Simi Valley, Calif. Police said they found him in his room with cash and pizza and had to use a Taser to subdue him.

He is charged with multiple felonies, including battery with substantial bodily harm, battery by strangulation, open and gross lewdness, assault with a deadly weapon and coercion.

What was that about "surrendering quietly" again?

...and what the fuck is wrong with the operators, hanging up !?

Deepcover

Closed Account
Well if you're going to be condescending I'll do my best to return the favor.

First, why not come up with your own introspection rather than steal your justification word-for-word from Roger Ebert's review of the movie? Would you be able to read enough into the film if you didn't have the internet and another's words to make your case?

Second, if you're going to rely on the crutch that all it takes is low self-esteem, sexual inadequacy, and fear that lead men to abuse women, you may as well hold most of Woody Allen's films under the microscope. Saying that those things alone lead to abuse is neglecting many other aspects of somebody's personality that could lead to causing abuse, something you failed to realize.

Does Raging Bull serve as an example in character study and the underlying themes of what may cause people to lash out at others? Yes. Is it the prime example? Not on your life.

Excuse me but if you looked @ the the last movie I watched which was Raging Bull I used Roger Ebert's name. The reason why I did not use Ebert's name was simple because I mentioned his name in the last good movie thread. You got some nerve saying the things you are saying but that's okay cause I don't need to stomp to your level just because I have a different opinion about the Mack/Machine situation. I don't need to jump on your bandwagon or anyone else's bandwagon to be liked. A movie like Raging Bull made me understand more why jealous guys would do such things and that is also the reason why I like to watch movies GOOD movies because they teach a lot more about human beings then anything. Is War Machine a saint? Not yet. My only problem was how the cops arrested him since he didn't used any violence. If he did then yeah I can see the police having to go to extreme measure but he didn't go to extreme measure and yet they (Police) still went as far which was unnecessary.

Deepcover

Closed Account

I would be curious to know why you think cops are mostly arrogant scum. No doubt there are some unsavory cops, but I would say that most aren't, most are just working their beats to provide for their families. If it's the laws they are charged with upholding that you have a problem with then you need to address the legislators that write the laws not the men and women in uniform out there serving the community.

Because some of them like to flaunt and abuse their powers in the worst ways possible and i'm not a fan of that. I also feel they're not particularly too fond of minorities either...

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
There you go lumping people into one category. Just because the police let you get butt fucked in a holding cell doesn't mean it was their fault. It was yours for being a dumb fuck. Whenever I've dealt with small children while wearing my uni, invariably there will be some dumbass mother who'll say something stupid like, "If you do something wrong, these are the guys who will come and get you." And I'll go out of my way to say something like, "Lady, are you really that stupid? Teach your kid to run to someone with a badge when there's a problem. Otherwise, you're just teaching them to be afraid of the wrong people." Some people get it and re-think their perspective. Personally, I blame your mother for raising a stupid kid who never learned.

I havent been here in awhile, and this is the second username i have had.

I am a Mack fan, I think she is beautiful. I love her artwork.

Awhile ago I saw on wiki that she was dating war machine. I somewhat follow mma, so I have heard of him, and I knew he had issues with violence outside of the ring before. I hate to say this, but I am sorta not surprised that he was abusive. She stated that he hit her before, its not surprising at all giving that dudes record.
The guy clearly has issues, and I am worried that he is going to get a lesser sentence because of that.
Hopefully she gets better soon, I don't even care if she returns, I just want to see her get well. Poor lady.

I hope he gets what he deserves. What a terrible event...