• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

I'm honestly at the point where I don't care anymore about the site opening lol. Waiting this long is ridiculous.
I don't see how she's going to win fans back without showing "more" at this point. She could have made A LOT of money if she released the site on time, but pretty much blew it.

However, if she showed the "full-monty" on the site-opening in a free chat, she MIGHT be able to recapture fans that moved on. Everyone knows she already showed it at 939, so it would be a smart move by her.

she just lost her grandfather...and people are still complaining about the site. It doesn't matter if the handful of people here being impatient...her following is bigger then this board. When her site does open I'm sure all of you will join at some point..may not be right away...but she'll get ya some how. There are enough people outside this board that will be happy with whatever she has to offer. Everyone here knows that she doesn't need to show the "full monty" to make money. If anything...she's smart NOT showing it because to a lot of her viewers theres still that "chance" that she'll slip or show it in a show. Look how many import models fell off because they went all out. Christine has been around for a long time...I've seen import models come and go but Christine stands above the rest.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'm honestly at the point where I don't care anymore about the site opening lol. Waiting this long is ridiculous.
I don't see how she's going to win fans back without showing "more" at this point. She could have made A LOT of money if she released the site on time, but pretty much blew it.

However, if she showed the "full-monty" on the site-opening in a free chat, she MIGHT be able to recapture fans that moved on. Everyone knows she already showed it at 939, so it would be a smart move by her.

Her website taking a few months longer than announced isn't going to make guys lose interest in seeing her tits and ass LOL. Grow up kid.

I wonder if CM will require a membership first to her site before you get access to the topless zipsets like KT So does or will it be like Luana Lani or Flo Jalin use to do where you could purchase seperately even if you did not have a membership to their websites. I certainly hope it the latter although I will likely pay for a membership either way.

I have been really sick this last week but Im back. I am really sorry to hear about CM,s relative.May she find comfort in her time of need & may the relative find peace in the afterlife. I will not write anymore this week, in order to give CM space & respect.

Extra extra! Read all about it. She says tomorrow afternoon will be go time for the new site!

This was a historic day....finally got to catch a few minutes of glamcam time. But hitting the sack before vip chat starts. Not by choice, but by necessity :(

Long time lurker, needed to finally sign up.

Feeling the need to share and to celebrate Christine's new site, with a look at some of her sold stuff. These are slips left edited out of her old sets, but found none the less. Some nipple shots, some hair views, and a slight peek at the mighty "V" in a vid-cap.

http://img226.imagevenue.com/gallery/loc568/447_1382_C.Mendoza.php

Please continue to share if you have anything.

Oh my god Capt-blackheart, very good sharing!!! This is the example everyone needs to follow! Very good findings indeed! I tip my hat to you!

You have no idea of all the contents available of CM, but the idiots lurking here have them and don't want to do any humble sharing thinking that CM is their good friend or whatever is the case.

Anyway...Welcome officially to the forum! :turnturn:

thought I'd be the first to post (but NOOOOOOO)...
Happy Days...finally CHRISTINE MENDOZA's site is up! Been way to long without her site. :drool1:

Hi guys. Long time lurker and long time fan of CM.

Glad to see the site is up, but it doesn't accept Visa as a form of payment??

I guess it's time to apply for a Mastercard...