• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

WHAT!!! :notfair:

I thought the saying went.."EVERYWHERE YOU WANT TO BE" Mr Visa?

Well, I "want to be" joining Christine's website Mr. Visa. I sure hope this is fixed soon.

Started out as a good day...now I'm sitting here waiting again for the website.....poop!!!

FINALLY! A decade long, (without the expensive webcams) She's exposed!
3378.jpg

Ok - taking a quick peek through the site, even though I don't have time for a full examination tonight :)

Only saw one video....it was a little "meh". I'll have to download more before judging. Photo sets seem to be much more encouraging.

In fact, what I can tell you right now, is that gone are the days of the Nip Nazi. Plenty of intentional slips to go around for all.

There's even one photo set that either features an optical illusion, or a barely visible sight that might make Delta's head explode. :)

what is up and yesss her site is finally on! i'm going to say this thread is going to get a lot more traffic/busy. interested to see what is in store :drawheart:

Ok - taking a quick peek through the site, even though I don't have time for a full examination tonight :)

Only saw one video....it was a little "meh". I'll have to download more before judging. Photo sets seem to be much more encouraging.

In fact, what I can tell you right now, is that gone are the days of the Nip Nazi. Plenty of intentional slips to go around for all.

There's even one photo set that either features an optical illusion, or a barely visible sight that might make Delta's head explode. :)

What is ironic is that Delta has already sworn off posting for the rest of this week out of respect of CM's grandpa passing away. Boy, he is going to have to do some catching up when he comes back!

WHAT!!! :notfair:

I thought the saying went.."EVERYWHERE YOU WANT TO BE" Mr Visa?

Well, I "want to be" joining Christine's website Mr. Visa. I sure hope this is fixed soon.

Started out as a good day...now I'm sitting here waiting again for the website.....poop!!!

This is from CM's twitter page regarding the lack of Visa:

"waitn on visa 2approve cz they have new guidelines 4adult sites.:( launchd 2day cz I promisd my fans, hoping visa approves soon!"

So that might be the reason for the delay....

Thanks for all the new and old pics, I have one question, every one seems all excited about her zipsets, how is a zipset different than her previous picture sets or are they the same thing?

Well, have been a fan of C. for ages, joined her new site with Mastercard and bought her first zipset : About zipset: VERY small pictures, shows nothing below belly, can see her tits on some of the pictures => The first zipset was NOT worth the money!! :-( She really have to do better than this on the next one!!!