• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

Aside from perhaps a few unhealthy obessors, I don't think anyone around here honestly believes that Christine wants to be friends with them.

That said, what I had always historically appreciated about her is that for years she gave the best customer service of any website model out there: she was friendly, pretty open about herself, and would actually go to the trouble of sometimes responding to emails from fans. I've always thought that was really cool, and I appreciated it much more than some girl spreading her pussy apart (but totally disinterested in giving any personal attention to her fans).

I think the girl still generally wants to do right by her fans, but the delays in the website, the strip shows that are virtually impossible to attend, and the cam shows that many of us can't watchfor a variety of reasons (timing, cost, etc) it's easy to feel like she doesn't really care anymore. (personally, if she'd just shake up her camming schedule a little bit, I'd be more than happy to throw her some business!)

As I've always said, the minute the new site goes live, any and all deep reflection of this nature will go out the window!

Very Hot !

very good captures Sablehunter, now you have given life to this forum yet again. I'm quite sure everybody here already downloaded a few of those images but I hope people starts to participate in sharing the good content of CM!! If you have a video you are invited to publish it:rolleyes:

if no one is going to share then I will... mark-my-words. time is a wasting and it took forever to see what we wanted to see so why drag it out longer than necessary? as i said.

She tweeted yesterday that it'll probably be this month. We shall see. I'm not apt to clear out my appointments just yet. :)

I remember first watching her webcam chats on her site back in '06 thinking, WOW! These are hot shows. And I was happy....then A&B came around and I thought, GOD! These are even hotter..and I was happier. Now she switches to GLAMCAMLIVE and it's like, OH-MY-GOD! Just look at her body...naked pretty much the whole time in private (covering the V-va-va, or course with her hand, but still the closest I've ever been to seeing it) grinding on the bed with a pillow, dancing at the stripper pole showing her fine-ass booty...and for now, I'm the happiest I could ever be...I don't know if my heart, (or hand...lol) could take her switching to another site...but could you imagine what would be next if she did....

I am hoping that she will eventually show her va jay jay in it's full glory real soon, Does anyone have this same thought she will.?? When she does finally show I will retire from looking @ these sites.