• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

Just because you don't have the money to pay for a VIP session doesn't mean you gotta start calling names. VIP sessions are NOT CHEAP! Just because this site is called free ones doesn't mean I'm giving away Free Ones.

I have to agree with some of the recent posts regarding CM's new website and whether it will ever be up and running. It seems that everytime you ask her about it, there is always some sort of excuse she gives. If CM really does care and apperciate her fans as much as she says she does, then the website should be up and running. Because right now, the only way to see CM at all is by going to one of her shows on Glam Cam and we all know that is not cheap. I love CM and has followed her for years much like alot of the other guys who make post on this forum, but I think she is seeing the dollar signs from doing the webcam shows and is not being completely fair with her true fans and providing us a website where we can see her pictures and be able to interact with her more for a lot more reasonable price.
As far as the comments about someone not sharing the stuff they might have, that is their choice and we have no right to make them post it, if they don't want to.

I have to agree with some of the recent posts regarding CM's new website and whether it will ever be up and running. It seems that everytime you ask her about it, there is always some sort of excuse she gives. If CM really does care and apperciate her fans as much as she says she does, then the website should be up and running. Because right now, the only way to see CM at all is by going to one of her shows on Glam Cam and we all know that is not cheap. I love CM and has followed her for years much like alot of the other guys who make post on this forum, but I think she is seeing the dollar signs from doing the webcam shows and is not being completely fair with her true fans and providing us a website where we can see her pictures and be able to interact with her more for a lot more reasonable price.
As far as the comments about someone not sharing the stuff they might have, that is their choice and we have no right to make them post it, if they don't want to.

I agree they have the right to keep those vids to themsleves & not post them

what do you think about this video? It almost looks like HD haha.!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbkUrfmKuN0

In the video description you see a link to the infamous topless video, but still the video shown in youtube seems promising. I think people is getting kind of silly with this "not sharing content" deal. But for sure as soon as someone posts a totally different video with suggestive scenes (topless, nipslips) then everybody is like craaaazzzzyyyyy downloading it!...and then the gayness and supposedly love towards CM returns, in the end we all just want to enjoy her body, not like we want to marry her or be bff! she can be the perdition of any guy, no exception, CM is too false to be true! and I apologize to the fans but that's a reality you must accept someday...she just does not want to be your friend! :surprise:

This video is nothing new, I saw this about more than a half year ago, one minute long and it was not topless. I wonder if we see all these videos and photoshoots she makes last year.