• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

thanks guys for keeping this thread alive, especially appreciate all the photos, still haven't figured how to post photos although I'm sure its not very hard, thanks Mr. Ed and Jackie123 for the photos and personal experience info on C.M. Mr. Ed your my hero, wish I was a photographer. Please keep it alive thanks

I agree. She always claims that her tits are real and she wont show them because she promised her parents. But apparently she shows them now like at 939. And if you look at her freezer burn slips, her nips look pretty cut up there too. I'm guessing she just wont show her tits cuz her "natural tits/innocent girl" gimmick will be gone. just my .02

not edited i think

got them from another forum, they are the only two that were posted, no idea where there from, maybe from a future set?

but i think whats obvious that she rly stars considering doing nude stuff or maybe already did

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
not edited i think

got them from another forum, they are the only two that were posted, no idea where there from, maybe from a future set?

but i think whats obvious that she rly stars considering doing nude stuff or maybe already did

No, those pics are old. I would guess at least 4-5 years old. You can tell it was not meant to be topless, nipple slips, they happen with every shoot. These just happened to get out.

Man, her members must be pissed! They give her more money than Club 939 ever will, and what does she do - turns into a common stripper and then posts pictures and brags about how much money she made doing what she claimed she would never do. If times are that tough for her, maybe she'll start doing hardcore like Francine Dee and then claim it doesn't exist.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Man, her members must be pissed! They give her more money than Club 939 ever will, and what does she do - turns into a common stripper and then posts pictures and brags about how much money she made doing what she claimed she would never do. If times are that tough for her, maybe she'll start doing hardcore like Francine Dee and then claim it doesn't exist.

Why do you care if you are not a member? Even if you were, you know its a non nude site going into it. She does not owe you or her members anything more. Most NON nude models have either posed nude somewhere or have stripped at some point etc...Big difference between getting naked in a club with 150 people and being naked online for the entire world to see.