• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Asked Christine about this today and she texted back that she will be there doing her "burlesque pastie striptease show". Shes not too thrilled they are promoting it as if she will be nude. However, I guess technically its still "topless", but she will be wearing pasties :)

She's also dancing, go go I think, on the 7th.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pitino]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
hokulea, give us more info. Did she do lab dances? Do you think she would be doing more of this in the future? Were there any photographers (for promos)?

Everything. Saw every inch of her body. It was fantastic.:nanner:

So what did she do? Nudes, topless, pasties (but everyone else was naked), sheer. She did some sheer in her webcams, but was really too grainy. Hopefully this is a new age of Christine

No lap dances or anything. She went on stage and stripped off everything. No pasties, no panties. I saw EVERYTHING. She even had a little Hitler mustache down there. I think she did three sets on two different nights. On one set she used a cowboy hat as a prop. Very sexy. The lesbians were going nuts.

Security was quite strict there, as you can imagine. I doubt anyone could get away with any flash photography. She took pictures with people for like $15 a pop but that was non-nude of course.

I am guessing she won't do nude pictorials unless she really needs the money, but who knows? Let us all pray :)

Eastcoast1

Banned
No lap dances or anything. She went on stage and stripped off everything. No pasties, no panties. I saw EVERYTHING. She even had a little Hitler mustache down there. I think she did three sets on two different nights. On one set she used a cowboy hat as a prop. Very sexy. The lesbians were going nuts.

Security was quite strict there, as you can imagine. I doubt anyone could get away with any flash photography. She took pictures with people for like $15 a pop but that was non-nude of course.

I am guessing she won't do nude pictorials unless she really needs the money, but who knows? Let us all pray :)

NICE!!! That is too hot man.
she is just too awesome, so here's a gal for this page (Christine fans, u have seen it )
http://www.sologirladdict.com/filipina-model-bikini-shower/

Sorry to be a rain on people's parade, but I'm having trouble believing this story, Can anyone bare testimony to this so called Hitler stache supposely DOWN there. All the pictures I've seen of C and recent ones, she's shaved.