• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

Eastcoast1

Banned
Sorry to be a rain on people's parade, but I'm having trouble believing this story, Can anyone bare testimony to this so called Hitler stache supposely DOWN there. All the pictures I've seen of C and recent ones, she's shaved.

shouldn't take too long to grow a patch - see no reason to doubt this guy, seems like an odd detail to make up.
I think you'll have to show us these pictures of her naked bald pussy that you have... as evidence:D

Sorry to be a rain on people's parade, but I'm having trouble believing this story, Can anyone bare testimony to this so called Hitler stache supposely DOWN there. All the pictures I've seen of C and recent ones, she's shaved.

That's fine if you don't believe the story. I know what I saw though I have no way of proving it. But yes, she did strip at Club 939 in Hawaii, here is the evidence (no it's not a naked picture of her, sorry)

http://hnlnow.com/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=43742

It does mention she was doing private dances, but I was not aware of them at the time.

And really, I would think A) as someone else mentioned, it's not too difficult to grow something like that out, and B) it was such a small patch that you would have to see quite a bit down to even notice it

I'm new to this forum, but like the rest of you the photos of Christine Mendoza are so crazy fine, she looks different in every picture. I had been a big fan years ago, even joined her paysite, and have fallowed her career sparingly, but this past May in Hawaii just got the fires burning again, I couldn't believe my luck stars, couldn't go the first night but went the second and boy that was a Dream come true, everything about what Hokulea said is true, including the Hitler stache, I concur and was suprised she took her panties off, I would have been happy with just the top, oh another thing I wanted to comment on was the comment of one guy on this forum who said she was shaved from the pictures he has seen and when someone askede for prrof he just disappeared from the forum, hope this dialogue continues as I enjoy seeing new pictures and learning new things about Christine, didn't mean to affend the person writing about the complete shaved you know what but he just disappeared without a response, keep the dialogue going and Yeah Lucky to Live In Hawaii!!!!

only got to see Christine once in person, I was suprised to see how tiny she is, if I were to guess, I'd say she was just about five feet, all the vitals say 5 ft 4 inches, could someone please comment, don't get me wrong she's a beauty, but in all her pictures she seems larger than life- I mean that in a good way, she's my FAV.

I just worked with her a few weeks ago. She did strip and she was completely nude. Trying to get her to do one out here in LA :) She is alot taller than 5 feet. More like 5'4 or 5'5. Oh, here is another pic from our shoot!

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5629/christine2i.jpg

thanks for the reply on the height, but I'm still not sold, but in response to the nudes and your shoot, we all know the photographers get to see all of her and it seems she always stips down to nothing but my question is did she give you permission to take nudes to sell or publish, if I were her I wouldn't strip where I live.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
thanks for the reply on the height, but I'm still not sold, but in response to the nudes and your shoot, we all know the photographers get to see all of her and it seems she always stips down to nothing but my question is did she give you permission to take nudes to sell or publish, if I were her I wouldn't strip where I live.

Well yea, most models are not shy haha No, she does not want any nude photos online.