• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

Where exactly was this announcement made? I am not finding it and "she" adamantly denies that they are shutting down the site on Twitter on June 2nd.
Please tell me that "Christina" would not lie to us unless she plans on pawning off crap she has already done for the next year (like usual) then continuing to model with even more stretch marks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where exactly was this announcement made? I am not finding it and "she" adamantly denies that they are shutting down the site on Twitter on June 2nd.
Please tell me that "Christina" would not lie to us unless she plans on pawning off crap she has already done for the next year (like usual) then continuing to model with even more stretch marks.

She made the announcement on her FB page for her friends.
She is 14-15 weeks pregnant.

You think she is gonna post something like this on the Twitter site that is tied to her website? Do you think the website owners are gonna post something like this on the christinamodel site? -- if they decide to post this on one or the other, we'll have to wait and see.
I really don't see what the big deal is about. She has been trying to get pregnant for some time now, but couldn't. That is why she had surgery earlier this year to correct a problem with getting pregnant.
Just everyone relax about whether the site will go on or will close shop down the road. She has been at this for 14yrs or so, like 1/2 her life, so if she decides to move on good for her. If she comes back after having the little one, good for her and all the people that follow her

Last edited by a moderator:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Is it me or is this more of a bitch and whine fest than a favourite babes thread?

Come on people, say something positive for a change.

You all like the model, that's why you're all here. And if you don't like her, move on and fap to another girl. There are thousands of them. Or I will be kicking people out of the thread.

Positive criticism is fine, but some of this is getting ridiculous.

Last edited:
000163796_Apr14_FlaSugar.avi_000643143_123_515lo.jpg3zfb96tusfzt.jpg
This is what this thread is for, go bitch somewhere else.:brick:

Last edited:
Is it me or is this more of a bitch and whine fest than a favourite babes thread?

You all like the model, that's why you're all here. And if you don't like her, move on and fap to another girl. There are thousands of them. Or I will be kicking people out of the thread.

I agree that there is too much whining, when it should be focused on Christina and her work. That being said, it is a positive thing to say that if she truly is pregnant, I'd love to see pictures of her naked while pregnant. Can you imagine what her tits and areolas will look like? I think that would be hot, but I'm into some kinky things.

I agree that there is too much whining, when it should be focused on Christina and her work. That being said, it is a positive thing to say that if she truly is pregnant, I'd love to see pictures of her naked while pregnant. Can you imagine what her tits and areolas will look like? I think that would be hot, but I'm into some kinky things.

If the guys of the board are disappointed with something then they should bitch.
Its all part of the flavor of the board as long as they aren't being A-holes do not see a problem.

Unless her twitter account was hacked again - it looks like the rumors of her being pregnant are true -

"Well I just called admin and he says if I start showing at all he's shutting it down he didn't care that u guys don't mind and tried saying. That he's received a bunch of email with member upset about my situation"

https://twitter.com/christinamodel7

Unless her twitter account was hacked again - it looks like the rumors of her being pregnant are true -

"Well I just called admin and he says if I start showing at all he's shutting it down he didn't care that u guys don't mind and tried saying. That he's received a bunch of email with member upset about my situation"

https://twitter.com/christinamodel7

Yep, it is true.
I congratulate her for the next chapter in her life.
She has been doing this model gig for 14yrs or so and if she continues after this, who knows.

Strange though -- why didn't she just tell the website owners that she was pregnant and figure how they can work around it? Based on her tweet, sounds like she never did or had intentions too.
I know some of the responses state that they don't like the admin. and the other people that run the site, but Whether your boss is a good or bad boss, they are still your boss unless you go to another job.

We want proof, where her Facebook page?

Sorry dude or gal. not gonna share her FB page with you. Just go to her twitter site and you can see a pic of her in an outfit she is offering to the highest bidder. you can see her belly kinda stick out more than it did 16 weeks ago, so enjoy her good news of her gonna be a new momma.

Her management is crap. Her being pregnant is an entirely new money making venture. Not necessarily for everyone but someone with her experience and the right manager/ producer... the sky is the limit for as long as she wants.

Fairpoint

Banned

Screw kicking people out of the thread, why don't you fucking ban them outright. greggb has NEVER done ANYTHING but launch vile vicious attacks on Christina while you've sat there with your hand up your butthole and then you or another admin suspends me for going after him. Yeah, that's not entirely fucked up. Oh wait it is.

Fairpoint

Banned
Yep, it is true.
I congratulate her for the next chapter in her life.
She has been doing this model gig for 14yrs or so and if she continues after this, who knows.

Strange though -- why didn't she just tell the website owners that she was pregnant and figure how they can work around it? Based on her tweet, sounds like she never did or had intentions too.
I know some of the responses state that they don't like the admin. and the other people that run the site, but Whether your boss is a good or bad boss, they are still your boss unless you go to another job.

Except in the adult biz if she quits the site she loses all income while the admins who run the site will keep the site up and keep raking in money.

Screw kicking people out of the thread, why don't you fucking ban them outright. greggb has NEVER done ANYTHING but launch vile vicious attacks on Christina while you've sat there with your hand up your butthole and then you or another admin suspends me for going after him. Yeah, that's not entirely fucked up. Oh wait it is.

Fairpoint ur da man

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

Good idea. See ya.