• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

It seemed to work for me. If it works for anyone else, when you see the pic, in the upper left corner it says "unnamed gallery" - just click that and you may get to see the whole gallery.

guys like scott should be the ones to complain after all the stuff he and many others have sent and spent hard earned money on her site over the years, for christina and her management to suddenly stop the cams and reduce benefits of being a member they are asking for negative backlash. on top of all that her video's since she bailed on the cam-chats have been hideous at best, shes just going through the motions and its about as erotic as betty white would be if she replaced her..she's lost her smile and her personality is very robotic , at this point in time statue's are more exciting to watch.. Its pretty insane that her management group is trying to pass this current material off as acceptable to members ...what kind of selling pitch are they trying to make ? '' HEY GUYS PLEASE JOIN MY SITE THE NEW AND IMPROVED CHRISTINA WILL NO LONGER SPEND ANY TIME WITH MEMBERS ON HER CAMS BECAUSE IM TO GOOD FOR THEM AND YOU WILL SEND ME MONEY ANYWAY SO WHY WOULD I PUT ANYY MORE TIME IN THAN I HAVE TOO , WE WILL ALSO HAVE MY BF BRIAN RECORD MY VIDEOS WERE THE MUSIC IS TO LOUD TO HEAR ME ALSO AS AN ADDED BONUS HIS HANDS WILL BE VERY SHAKEY AND WILL MAKE YOU FEEL DIZZY. AND AS FAR AS MY PICTURES GO WE HIRED A PHOTOGRAPHER FROM PLAYBOY WHO WILL AIRBRUSH THE SHIT OUT OF MY PICTURES AND SHOW YOU WHY PLAYBOY HAS BEEN IN DECLINE....thats the interpretation that they must have meant since when they annouced these great changes almost a year ago..

she's lost her smile and her personality is very robotic

Let's be honest here, it was always like that and she never looked natural in front of the camera. If you look at older vids, you'll see her constantly looking behind the camera waiting for being told what to do next (I understand that they were photo shoots but she had zero initiative). Her smile always looked fake and that's sad to say but she didn't come across as someone intelligent (in front of the cam). People were buying subscriptions to her website because of her body, THAT'S IT. I've never seen a single video where she looked like she was genuinely having fun.

I'd be very curious to hear about how she is personality wise when the cams are away.

That said, she's not going to keep doing this for much longer. When the only thing that you have to sell is your body, and your body is no longer exceptional, you're in trouble. If I were Christina I'd be reading this thread that talks about me, but I highly doubt that she does.

A little something I found this morning:

tv9o6heyajpf.jpg

CM-100_s.jpg

Fairpoint

Banned
Let's be honest here, it was always like that and she never looked natural in front of the camera. If you look at older vids, you'll see her constantly looking behind the camera waiting for being told what to do next (I understand that they were photo shoots but she had zero initiative). Her smile always looked fake and that's sad to say but she didn't come across as someone intelligent (in front of the cam). People were buying subscriptions to her website because of her body, THAT'S IT. I've never seen a single video where she looked like she was genuinely having fun.

I'd be very curious to hear about how she is personality wise when the cams are away.

That said, she's not going to keep doing this for much longer. When the only thing that you have to sell is your body, and your body is no longer exceptional, you're in trouble. If I were Christina I'd be reading this thread that talks about me, but I highly doubt that she does.

Great post and great points, though I disagree about the intelligence thing. The fact that she's obviously staring beyond the camera and acts robot like doesn't make her a moron, just uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable.

That's what comes across in every photo and vid I've seen. Almost like she's being forced to doing this.

As for her body not being exceptional, come on, compared to 99% of the female population she's still smoking hot.

There's more than a few boobs slips/mesh from each nikki and pattycake, pussy even. You're around that long things are bound to surface

Still doesn't change the fact her stuff sucks in comparison to older stuff, she better do H/C

Really, with all of the bashing going on I believe that the moderators should delete this thread. If you do not enjoy her any longer, why do you keep returning? Move on. Just saying. I thought that by showing a few more pics, those of us that do enjoy her, could. I guess that just may be me.

I have had enough. See ya!

No more!

"because anonymously talking shit about a girl WAY out of our league gives us huge penises and rewarding lives."

Great post and great points, though I disagree about the intelligence thing. The fact that she's obviously staring beyond the camera and acts robot like doesn't make her a moron, just uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable.

That's what comes across in every photo and vid I've seen. Almost like she's being forced to doing this.

As for her body not being exceptional, come on, compared to 99% of the female population she's still smoking hot.

She's like hot girlfriend material, but not "pay $XX/month just to see her" hot. If she started doing that today, she'd most likely not get enough members to sustain the website. I'm not hating on her btw, I'm saying it how it is.

She's like hot girlfriend material, but not "pay $XX/month just to see her" hot. If she started doing that today, she'd most likely not get enough members to sustain the website. I'm not hating on her btw, I'm saying it how it is.

"If she started doing that Today" --- Brother, if you only knew. Why do you think we are getting all of these older vids she shot last year for the past 4 months or so? Just wait, everything that people have been complaining about will be released in the next few months if they go according to plan.

"If she started doing that Today" --- Brother, if you only knew. Why do you think we are getting all of these older vids she shot last year for the past 4 months or so? Just wait, everything that people have been complaining about will be released in the next few months if they go according to plan.

What will be released exactly? Unseen pre-2006 stuff?

I'm an ex-member who dropped membership when they stopped doing the webcams. I have to agree with a lot of the hate to a certain degree. Her body has declined but that isn't unexpected after so many years. It's still quite good, but I think her face is the bigger concern and it started when she did that permanent makeup thing IMO. I also vastly prefer her as a blonde which she hasn't been for over two years now. I enjoyed her dancing videos and especially her girl-girl videos until every single one of her videos became lifeless, repetitive vibrator videos. I've also never gotten the indication that she enjoys doing this. She's never been a natural in front of the camera and sometimes it's downright painful watching her fake it. From someone who was present for the majority of her webcam shows, I don't think she is very intelligent. She's not dumb per say, but I think she's doing this strictly for money and I fear what will become of her when she's no longer able to profit from her looks. For somebody who has been doing this for so long, I think she's still living paycheck to paycheck with no nest egg.

These are just my opinions, neither wrong nor right.

I'm an ex-member who dropped membership when they stopped doing the webcams. I have to agree with a lot of the hate to a certain degree. Her body has declined but that isn't unexpected after so many years. It's still quite good, but I think her face is the bigger concern and it started when she did that permanent makeup thing IMO. I also vastly prefer her as a blonde which she hasn't been for over two years now. I enjoyed her dancing videos and especially her girl-girl videos until every single one of her videos became lifeless, repetitive vibrator videos. I've also never gotten the indication that she enjoys doing this. She's never been a natural in front of the camera and sometimes it's downright painful watching her fake it. From someone who was present for the majority of her webcam shows, I don't think she is very intelligent. She's not dumb per say, but I think she's doing this strictly for money and I fear what will become of her when she's no longer able to profit from her looks. For somebody who has been doing this for so long, I think she's still living paycheck to paycheck with no nest egg.

These are just my opinions, neither wrong nor right.

i am going to rep you for your great opinion and agreeing that her body has declined, it sure has.