• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

So put that theory to bed completely. It's dumb and impossible! stop the lunacy... lol.

I didn't say that she had breast reduction for sure, I said that substance abuse don't destroy your body that fast (in the span of 1 or 2 months). Maybe she completely stopped eating after her breakup, no one here knows for sure.

In fact, it's kind of weird that it was never leaked on the internet. Usually people close to them (friends, co-workers and whatnot) eventually leak stuff. Either the people around her are very loyal, or she doesn't have many friends.

Does anyone know if this was an actual photo set update from her website? I can't seem to find any other pics from this set but she looks great in these

Attachments

• ChristinaModel.jpg
    ChristinaModel.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 2,297
Strange, never seen that one before, it's definately not from anything she did on her site.

Went to the site on the pic and couldn't find any of her there either.

Where'd you get it?

(trying to get my 5 pots in for the 7 millionth post contest hehe)

i keep checking here to see if any improvements are being made about her site that would make me want to join again but nothing so far, other than continued boring pictures and video's..i wonder if the lack of work on her site has anything to do with another asshole BF like that yellofever guy on twitter..her guy selection is the worst ever , she stated she split with the Kentucky fellow already...im guessing anew bf or whatever is the reason for the lack of anything interesting from christina her x-rated stuff isnt even as x-rated as it was a few months ago so it seem he already put the squash on that and that was after they dropped more than half the content in november...geez im glad that i left her site when i did

Someone, somewhere, HAS to have unreleased nudes from the pre-2006 era (Bloopers, etc.) She needs to release that shit.