• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

Jesus Christ lay off, I still think she's pretty damn hot and a hell of a lot better than any of you could get in real life. It's easy to say nasty things about a beautiful girl on a forum, isn't it?

Jesus Christ lay off, I still think she's pretty damn hot and a hell of a lot better than any of you could get in real life. It's easy to say nasty things about a beautiful girl on a forum, isn't it?

yes it is easy, its the internet, if your not a perfect 10 then your going to get bashed, she used to be, now shes jacked up looking

those giants tits she had are LONG gone, been gone for years, and now her body has gotten pretty iffy, shes just not that hot anymore, she never will be again. Now shes just a joke

If she would only gain weight!! She got skinny. All girls who get skinny who have big boobs make their boobs all saggy. Why? b/c they were full then you empty them.

If she gained ten pound Id be all over it like I used to be...

those giants tits she had are LONG gone, been gone for years, and now her body has gotten pretty iffy, shes just not that hot anymore, she never will be again. Now shes just a joke

If she would only gain weight!! She got skinny. All girls who get skinny who have big boobs make their boobs all saggy. Why? b/c they were full then you empty them.

If she gained ten pound Id be all over it like I used to be...

People who use uselessly heartless terms to refer to a PERSON who might just see them are absolute and total pieces of shit. If that gets Us banned then fuck you all.

SLIME

507762730_o.jpg

http://nudeworldforum.com/?p=2195

Last edited by a moderator:
I just signed up for this board because of this thread. I fully agree she is nothing close to what she used to be, and I also agree it is not normal aging to change that dramatically that quickly. That being said, I believe the overwhelming feeling is that, if she had just started out appearing the way she does right now we would all agree she is a good looking girl. This isn't the case, however, and we have something to compare her to, that being her old self. It's been my experience that a women gets more "womanly" as she ages. Her tits get fuller and her hips become rounder. Model Christina seems to be going the opposite way which is a bit odd.

What does and does not happen with Christina is truly up to her. I doubt she knows of this thread nor of any of us [unless some of us subscribe to her web site, which I do not]. Personally, I enjoy looking at her no matter what she may be doing in the pics she publishes. All of us, me included, change over time and few of us have the resources to change what nature may give, or inflict, on us. The more each of us age, the more changes our age gives us. Not all of us are blessed with the genes of everlasting youth. So far, I am enjoying Christina and her assets. I am old enough to know that time will make wrecks of us all. If she feels her time as a celebrity is slowing, I am sure she will end her 'exposure'.

What does and does not happen with Christina is truly up to her. I doubt she knows of this thread nor of any of us [unless some of us subscribe to her web site, which I do not]. Personally, I enjoy looking at her no matter what she may be doing in the pics she publishes. All of us, me included, change over time and few of us have the resources to change what nature may give, or inflict, on us. The more each of us age, the more changes our age gives us. Not all of us are blessed with the genes of everlasting youth. So far, I am enjoying Christina and her assets. I am old enough to know that time will make wrecks of us all. If she feels her time as a celebrity is slowing, I am sure she will end her 'exposure'.

Some of your statements are correct that people change with time.
However, she just turned 27 this past May so she isn't that old in years too look the way she does physically.
What caused the most damage to her body and skin was the heavy drug use and drinking for about a 5 yr period of time.
Go back and look at the pics of when she was 20, circa 2005. Then start looking at the pics/vids from 2006 to 2010 which was about the time of her habit/escapism/addiction or whatever you want to call it.
You'll see some ups and downs, but for the most part she looks pretty bad. Thus, you look at her today and you see the damaged caused by this lifestyle.

Don't even get me started on many of those webcams where she was boozing and looked kinda stoned out. Fans would type messages in the chat asking her if she was on drugs and she would get real defensive. She always had that red solo cup filled with some type of alcohol

btw == just stating facts in my prior post and not tearing the girl down. Things in life happen, but the drugs and booze really did a number on her looks and body. The most recent pic sets kinda give you a hint of what she looks like without being on drugs and such, but a lot of what she lost because of it won't come back

What caused the most damage to her body and skin was the heavy drug use and drinking for about a 5 yr period of time.

I don't believe that at all. One set she has her usual big boobs and the very next set she has much smaller boobs. Then a couple of sets later she starts showing nipples. She showed no sign, it wasn't progressive at all. It went downhill way too fast to blame alcohol or drugs.

So it's either breast reduction (dumb but possible), pregnancy (before and after baby) or some kind of sickness/heavy eating disorder (losing 30 lbs in 2 months).

I don't believe that at all. One set she has her usual big boobs and the very next set she has much smaller boobs. Then a couple of sets later she starts showing nipples. She showed no sign, it wasn't progressive at all. It went downhill way too fast to blame alcohol or drugs.

So it's either breast reduction (dumb but possible), pregnancy (before and after baby) or some kind of sickness/heavy eating disorder (losing 30 lbs in 2 months).

Well, you don't have to believe the drugs and drinking even though it is true. The webcams were shot live, so you can definitely see points of her drinking pretty hard before or during the webcams. Plus you can tell if a person is high on drugs as well. I didn't mention the other points that you made, but I would have to say she probably dieted pretty hard off and on between her pic sets. Just like at pic sets from the late 400 series and compare them to the early 500 series and it looks like two different people body wise. Just not sure about any pregnancy thing, which has been rumored off and on for several years. Along with the rumors of a breast reduction, which doesn't matter any more because her boobs are never gonna be back to those 34DDD/FF when she was around 19 yrs old

Well, you don't have to believe the drugs and drinking even though it is true. The webcams were shot live, so you can definitely see points of her drinking pretty hard before or during the webcams. Plus you can tell if a person is high on drugs as well. I didn't mention the other points that you made, but I would have to say she probably dieted pretty hard off and on between her pic sets. Just like at pic sets from the late 400 series and compare them to the early 500 series and it looks like two different people body wise. Just not sure about any pregnancy thing, which has been rumored off and on for several years. Along with the rumors of a breast reduction, which doesn't matter any more because her boobs are never gonna be back to those 34DDD/FF when she was around 19 yrs old

I'm not saying that she wasn't drinking or doing drugs, I'm saying that your body doesn't change that fast when you drink or do drugs so something else happened. One set she has big boobs and the very next set she doesn't have them anymore and decides to go topless. With no transition period. Did you see any "in-between" pics from 34DDD and now?

I'm not saying that she wasn't drinking or doing drugs, I'm saying that your body doesn't change that fast when you drink or do drugs so something else happened. One set she has big boobs and the very next set she doesn't have them anymore and decides to go topless. With no transition period. Did you see any "in-between" pics from 34DDD and now?

A lot of people think, and even take it as a given, that she had breast reduction. Why would she even consider that when that was her chief money-maker attraction - it (er... they) started the whole craze in the first place!.

Also, there is no such thing as scar-less surgery. Do you see any scars??? Certainly there is no lack of up close-up views available. Breast reduction involved surgically removing large chunks of skin and breast tissue. The areolas are cut out completely and repositioned higher up on the breast. There is a large vertical scar in the lower breast. Over considerable time the scars may become less noticeable but they don't disappear. Take a look at ChristineAsh (on MFC) who had breast reduction and proudly displays her scars... for an example of a fairly good cosmetic result.

So put that theory to bed completely. It's dumb and impossible! stop the lunacy... lol.

Christina went through a lot of personal problems over the years... esp around the time of her marriage break-up. Who knows what happened to her. It's easy to glibly and smugly state that she suffers from the ravishes of substance abuse as if you're the authority on all things "Christina".. (see scott's post)... esp. when she isn't gonna defend herself. If you are indeed the same scott who sent Christina shoes & outfits over the years... she treated you with nothing but kindness, even publicly thanked you in vids & cams. Why can't you return the favor?