• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christianity in Decline, U.S Becoming Less Religious

Religion is dying a slow death but one day I hope my fellow humans can break these chains of oppression and move into the future with their eyes open to reality.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I'm kind of religious even though I've sinned more in my life...Call me crazy but there are times when I really feel God's presence.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
You two are giving me a headache. :drama:
I don't suppose there's a possibility of taking all the lovers' quarrel posts (there's more than one couple) and throwing them into one single thread? That would be swell.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'm kind of religious even though I've sinned more in my life...Call me crazy but there are times when I really feel God's presence.

You're not crazy. You've been manipulated. If God exists he loves us all so there's nothing to worry about. Maybe keep God and get rid of the agents who hijack and abuse His name. Imagine how disappointed Jesus is in those who misrepresent Him.

When I was in Catholic Elementary School they did their best to frighten us teaching us those who aren't baptized are condemned. Do you really think a Godless Chinaman, if he found a cure for cancer, would be punished by God? If so, your God is Lucifer.