• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chicks you wank to for just posing?

Any chicks you can wank to who are just posing and not fucking or in hardcore pics?

I haven't wanked to a posing chick in fuggin years. I don't even know if I have the interest in doing it. But IF I did....off the top of my head I'm thinking the chick(s) I would choke to in a superior pose right now are probably Brianna Love and Molly from Molly's Life.....

A doggy style ass up pic of their asses and pussies gets me revved up pretty quick. Awesome sights to be sure.

you mean on like facebook?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I can't wank unless its hardcore. Lesbian or straight, doesn't really matter. But there has to be penetration of some kind for me to get off to it...

I'd much rather look at girls that are just posing. I'm definitely not a fan of hardcore.

Gia Leshay wow! Now I wish she did hardcore :(

I can still get off to Aria Giovanni and Veronica Zemanova (I like their really old stuff). Also girls who look like someone I know or have fucked in the past.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I'd much rather look at girls that are just posing.

I can pretty much second this. :thumbsup:

And there are enough girls for me. :)

I cant even count them.

My favorites are Wild Natalie, Iveta, Crystal Klein, Sandra Shine (well okay she does lesbian hardcore) and Meet Madden. (Madden doesnt even go nude! But me dont care...)

...and a few more...like some OnlyTease Babes fe Rachael Boden, Petra So and Catherine... :bowdown:

Oh man there are just too many... :o

Last edited:

I cant even count them.

My favorites are Wild Natalie, Iveta, Crystal Klein, Sandra Shine (well okay she does lesbian hardcore) and Meet Madden. (Madden doesnt even go nude! But me dont care...)

...and a few more...like some OnlyTease Babes fe Rachael Boden, Petra So and Catherine... :bowdown:

Meet Madden is something else....Wild Natalie is already one of my favs b/c she's sexy and has brown hair....But I would love to see Meet Madden take it off.

I cant even count them.

I'd much rather look at girls that are just posing. I'm definitely not a fan of hardcore.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: