• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chicks you wank to for just posing?

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I rarely look at hardcore stuff. If I wanted to see a cock I would look down

There are hundreds - especially the countless numbers of beautiful girls on Metart, MPL and Femjoy. One of my favourites has to be Paloma (Metart)/Ramona (Femjoy) - how can you not wank to her???

Other lovelies that help me to fill a few tissues are Olivia (MPL), Hella (Femjoy) and just so many others I lose count. I just go to these sites with cock in one hand and Kleenex in the other and see who turns up. And then just make a splash. Sounds good, I might just do that right now!!

Good grief, loads!
Michelle Ryan.
Anna Kournikova.
Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Elisha Cuthbert.
The list could go on and on.
I love hardcore but in truth I wank more over pictures above named ladies in small outfits. That collection of mine of Kournikova pictures aged 18 in tight tennis gear see's a hell of alot of jizz action.

Mya Diamond a goddess for the eyes,an those feet of her,man an she has to do is point those lovely feet an im all outta cum

I can just sit here and look at a still pic of Julia Ann's nice tits just flowing out of her dress, and that beautiful ass straight in front of me...

..Ah shit.. I came just thinking about it.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Way too many to list. As others mentioned earlier, I prefer single-girl galleries to hardcore.

you mean on like facebook?

there is a friend of mine on facebook(whoo I know physically too!) I regularly wank off over. She took a pic with close up of her cleavage and a tattoo...massive they are...she is dirty and wonder if i should have a private chat to determine if she'd go further

apart from that
I would wank off of a pic of a girl without it being hardcore - I do all the time

My avatar is Millie Minchen and she did no hardcore (I think simulation is the best there is)

Good grief, loads!
Michelle Ryan.
Anna Kournikova.
Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Elisha Cuthbert.
The list could go on and on.
I love hardcore but in truth I wank more over pictures above named ladies in small outfits. That collection of mine of Kournikova pictures aged 18 in tight tennis gear see's a hell of alot of jizz action.

Some hot babes there

I know what you mean about wanking over babes in short costumes. When Wimbledon is on I have a beer in one hand and my cock in the other - I am there for hours watching preety hot tennis babes

Some hot babes there

I know what you mean about wanking over babes in short costumes. When Wimbledon is on I have a beer in one hand and my cock in the other - I am there for hours watching preety hot tennis babes

Too true, too true. Isn't that what Wimbledons is for?:thefinger

The first time I saw Ana Ivanovic on TV I needed a hand shandy that very second.:rubbel: