• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chicks you wank to for just posing?

Anyone I do, I do for this. I can't get off to the hardcore if I don't get off to the girl just posing, clothed or not.

I also skip over girls if all I can find are hardcore galleries, I like to see the face especially.

Anyone I do, I do for this. I can't get off to the hardcore if I don't get off to the girl just posing, clothed or not.

I also skip over girls if all I can find are hardcore galleries, I like to see the face especially.

Don't wank much. But Veronica Ricci definately puts me at attention. My lord.

WOW

You ain't kidding!!! Poor girl....I'm sure no man she's ever had in her life was able to keep his tongue out of her puss long enough to do anything else with her...

Good grief, loads!
Michelle Ryan.
Those thick legs and pouty lips gets me every time.

Mya Diamond a goddess for the eyes,an those feet of her,man an she has to do is point those lovely feet an im all outta cum

x2.
Way too many to list. As others mentioned earlier, I prefer single-girl galleries to hardcore.

I feel like that with certain girls.Silvia Saint,for example,I would much rather see her in solo stuff and stills,than hardcore scenes.

Anyway,here's an few on my list:
Natasha Shy
Silvia Saint
Mya Diamond
Zafira
most of the Phil Flash girls

WOW

You ain't kidding!!! Poor girl....I'm sure no man she's ever had in her life was able to keep his tongue out of her puss long enough to do anything else with her...

Oh, dude I know, right?

It's so pretty and perfect and... mmmm. Lordy... I would come down with carpule tunnel in my jaw.

I don't know if that's even medically possible. But If there was any pussy pretty enough to make a man wonder, it's her's.

Actually ...

Actually, my staple is posing women. Far more nude than non-nude, but still, women who are not doing anything but posing. I'm a sucker for pure curves. I think Karina Hart is starting to reduce my percentage since she does insertion, although she still gets me more with the poses than the insertions in most cases.

Heck, just in the past week I've lost it to some classy Yoko Matsugane (non-nude) and Yulia Nova (frontal-only).

And I really enjoy Devyn Devine not even doing hardcore, just her being as-is. I love Anna Carlene aka Billie Bombs for the same reason. Both remind me of my wife. So many beauties. Jelena Jensen and Shay Laren are staple glamour women of such beauty too.

Jordan Capri. All she has to do is look cute and give that sly smile and I'm rock hard. She makes love to the camera during her shoots. I have almost every photoset she's done and I think I've jerked off to all of them. She has a perfect ass and the prettiest pussy I've ever seen.

Those thick legs and pouty lips gets me every time.

I'm with you all the way on those pouty lips my friend. Always thought she had slim legs though. But what the hell:D

Opps there goes another Michelle Ryan induced load.:rubbel: