• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charlee Chase stopping in :)

2014-10-18: New Photo Gallery Added: Nightmoves 2014 Fan Fest

The 22nd Annual Tampa NightMoves Awards Weekend just finished up and what a fun and fantastic weekend it was! Many more pics should be coming soon, but here are some from the fan fest on Saturday, October 11th.

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO

Looking great as usual Charlee definitely one of my favorite milfs. Big fan of all of your work. Happy to see you so active on here. A little upset I was not at Fan Fest but will be looking forward to all of your new scenes.

CharleeChase

Official Checked Star Member
This particular event was a meet and greet that these photos are from. Lots of pics, met lots of fans, signed a bunch of stuff and was selling 8x10
s, DVD's and my Milf in a Box :) I also attended a few strip clubs during the nights til hubby got too sick to go any more lol :)
Charlee
XOXO

I bet the fans were happy to see you ladies. What went on there... meet and greets with pictures?

Well happy to hear you are back Charlie :D

CharleeChase

Thank you clayson89 !! A new scene came out for Peter North not so long ago ... but I've not been out to LA except once this year ... all these moratoriums make me in NO rush to go back out there either since TWO of my last trips out there a new moratorium was called when I was there - EEK! But, I produce scenes for my site / stores all the time :)
Charlee
XOXO

Looking great as usual Charlee definitely one of my favorite milfs. Big fan of all of your work. Happy to see you so active on here. A little upset I was not at Fan Fest but will be looking forward to all of your new scenes.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
This particular event was a meet and greet that these photos are from. Lots of pics, met lots of fans, signed a bunch of stuff and was selling 8x10
s, DVD's and my Milf in a Box :) I also attended a few strip clubs during the nights til hubby got too sick to go any more lol :)
Charlee
XOXO
Milf in a Box... sounds like fun! Were you booked at the strip clubs you attended or was this surprise treats for the patrons? Wondering if you received VIP treatment.

So cool that you star, direct and produce = do it all :thumbsup:

CharleeChase

:)
My name was on the roster to appear at all the events, but I'm never considered a big enough name to be the person who's name is up on the flashing billboards or to get a main spot in one of the magazine ads or whatever. I've attended at least 10 years :)

Last year, I did some private dances as I had the year before, this year, no one asked, so I didn't. I was treated to a free drink each night at each club.

I enjoy being a do-it-yourself kind of person. I'm that way with everything I do ... I'm always making stuff (like what's now turned into 4 Halloween costumes this year for myself and others lol)
Charlee
XOXO

Milf in a Box... sounds like fun! Were you booked at the strip clubs you attended or was this surprise treats for the patrons? Wondering if you received VIP treatment.

So cool that you star, direct and produce = do it all :thumbsup:

vanlee1

IMAGINE
So you got to sit, drink and take in the view instead of dance, sweat and collect tips... unless you enjoy dancing :dunno:

I was curious, how do you find performers for your videos/shoots? Is it though agency referrals, word of mouth, other?

I enjoy being a do-it-yourself kind of person. I'm that way with everything I do ... I'm always making stuff (like what's now turned into 4 Halloween costumes this year for myself and others lol)
Charlee
XOXO
This way you also have pride of ownership and know that you did it/made it your way :thumbsup:

3 days left until the contest :hourglass:

CharleeChase

What contest? I'm feeling out of the loop lol !!!

I did, I sat, I drank, I took a lot of pics :) It was a good time!

Most of our models come via word of mouth from other performers. But, we also find them on twitter, as well as some adult model sites, though the majority is word of mouth :)
Charlee
XOXO

So you got to sit, drink and take in the view instead of dance, sweat and collect tips... unless you enjoy dancing :dunno:

I was curious, how do you find performers for your videos/shoots? Is it though agency referrals, word of mouth, other?

This way you also have pride of ownership and know that you did it/made it your way :thumbsup:

3 days left until the contest :hourglass:

CharleeChase

Today's Update at http://charleechaselive.com

2014-10-22: New Video Added: Alyssa Bradyn Puffy Jacket Tit Fuck

Alyssa Bradyn is wearing a soft, silky chocolate brown puffy jacket, unzipped, so her big natural tits are showing. She starts out, jerking Elijah's cock, while he reaches out and touches her soft, squishy natural tits. She lays down and he lubes them up with oil and slides his cock between them while she pushes them together. He fucks her big natural tits until he cums all over them!

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE
I meant your costume contest ;) Have you decided on what you will be going as, or is that secret :suspicious:

Do some of the performers contact you to set up a collaboration?

Alyssa is a talented lady and knows how to please her man :yesyes:

CharleeChase

Oh .. DUH!!! There's my natural blond lol :)

I'm going as Marge Simpson and hubby as Homer Simpson ... then a friend asked me to make him the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and it's honestly so good, I may have fucked myself out of a possible win lol!! But, he said I can keep the money if I win since I made it, I told him I'll split it with him since he'll be the one suffering in it all night - if he wins of course :)

Charlee
XOXO

I meant your costume contest ;) Have you decided on what you will be going as, or is that secret :suspicious:

Do some of the performers contact you to set up a collaboration?

Alyssa is a talented lady and knows how to please her man :yesyes:

CharleeChase

2014-10-24: New Video Added: Daddy's Girl

Alyssa loves you Daddy, and she's so grateful for all you do for her so she wants to do something for you! Lay back and watch as your little girl strokes and sucks your cock. You can't resist reaching out and playing with her pigtails can you? She'll even take her top off, exposing her breasts while she works to please you. You can't even hold your load back from her tight little mouth as you squirt your cum inside her mouth before she pulls her mouth away!

sd3.php

Charlee Chase
XOXO

CharleeChase

I've been one BUSY girl this week! Traveling home from South Florida Monday, no filming all week, except for today, but spent the rest of the week working my fingers to the bone hand making not one, not two, but THREE Halloween costumes for tomorrow night's contest ... I'll post pics tomorrow or most likely Sunday !!!

Here are some pics from earlier today:

B0uMgCgCQAASTAE.jpg:large

Me, heading to set ....

B0uakrGCYAIDtHC.jpg:large

Blowjob scene (that'll be going on http://seemomsuck.com eventually with Brad Knight

B0ufDfgCIAAC9O7.jpg:large

Brad and I before we started filming today ... He was in my FIRST EVER Charlee's Confessions for my site ... I've since shot with him a few times. I love when I get to work with someone I have great chemistry with!

B0uhBMZCEAArtfk.jpg:large

He blasted my tits with a huge cumshot - as always! Then we shot a Handjob scene that'll eventually be going up on http://over40handjobs.com even though I'm not over 40, they love me :)

B0u0Q1QCAAAaTMo.jpg:large

and then me heading back home to work on my costumes some more :)

Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE

I'm going as Marge Simpson and hubby as Homer Simpson ... then a friend asked me to make him the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and it's honestly so good, I may have fucked myself out of a possible win lol!! But, he said I can keep the money if I win since I made it, I told him I'll split it with him since he'll be the one suffering in it all night - if he wins of course :)

Charlee
XOXO
Here's hoping you win with one of your costumes! I am looking forward to seeing their pics :)

Charlee
XOXO

Cool

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Those look great, I can see why you won:thumbsup:

You are giving me naughty thoughts about Big Bird though, must resist... unless you are his sister then I'm all for it :chickendance:

Wow Charlee I would Cum so hard for Alyssa, but for you even more harder !
I Wanna shoot my load all over your Lovely boobies :rubbel:
That would be so Nice Charlee

2014-10-24: New Video Added: Daddy's Girl

Alyssa loves you Daddy, and she's so grateful for all you do for her so she wants to do something for you! Lay back and watch as your little girl strokes and sucks your cock. You can't resist reaching out and playing with her pigtails can you? She'll even take her top off, exposing her breasts while she works to please you. You can't even hold your load back from her tight little mouth as you squirt your cum inside her mouth before she pulls her mouth away!

sd3.php

Charlee Chase
XOXO