• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

He looked pretty frail in BHC:Axel F. He did a lot of character appearances going back to the 70s.
No he didn't. I thought that myself when I saw the movie. I'm glad he was able to be a part of the new movie before he passed.

Mr. Daystar

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb-hit-king-pete-rose-dead-at-83-231616898.html

I'm not a huge sports guy, but out of the main ones that people follow, baseball is the one I'll usually watch. I'm sad about this. When I was a kid, and played a little bit of baseball, the Indians, and Reds were my 2 favorite teams. My Uncle even took me down to Cincinnati, to see the Reds play, so I did get to see Pete and my favorite ball player ever, Johnny Bench play. I think they were playing Pittsburg, but I can't remember who won.

I know you made some mistakes, but you did bring a lot of joy to a lot of fans. Rest In Peace.

Mr. Daystar

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Something is obviously going on. This thread has been used A LOT over the last few days. I can't believe how many celebrities, across the spectrum have been passing away. There's been at least a half a dozen people that have passed in the last couple of weeks.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/american-pickers-frank-fritz-dies-151308179.html

I never watched the show, but I know it was pretty popular. R.I.P.
We're actually having a pretty slow year, if you go by the fellows at
https://deathlist.net/lists/2024

4/50 dead, but the year isnt over, is it? I often think about the 'death dip' as a contributing factor.

The phenomenon you’re referring to is often called the “Death Dip” or “Death Deferral” effect. This effect describes how some people seem to hold on to life until after significant events, such as holidays, birthdays, or family gatherings, before passing away. This has been observed in various studies and anecdotal reports, particularly among terminally ill patients.

It’s believed that psychological factors, such as the desire to experience one last important event or to avoid causing distress during a special time, can influence this phenomenon

/points to the elections, upcoming WW3 and such

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Former Rookie Of The Year and Cy Young Award Winner "El Toro" Fernando Valenzuela has passed away at 63 possibly dying of liver cancer.

My heart was broken to hear of Fernando's passing. He meant so much to us as Dodger fans and Angelenos. He looked like a guy you would hire to do work on your house and that was his charm. "If he can do it then so can I", was a lot of the appeal. Fernando was always a great guy who brought pride to the city, his team, and the Latino community. This great man will be missed by all of us. RIP

s-l400.png

ValenzuelaFernando81ToppsTradedRc.jpg

Mr. Daystar

Grateful Dead founding member Phil Leah died at 84. He has had a rough few decades fighting prostrate and bladder cancer. He received a liver transplant in 1998 from hep C. His ‘donor rap’ became a frequent moment on his live productions. RIP Phil.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/phil-lesh-founding-bassist-grateful-201146170.html
I wasn't a huge fan, their "Best Of" cd does it for me, but I don't care how much you hate this band, or rock and roll in general, no one can deny the influence and impact this band has had on fans, and music, a whole generation for that matter. They will go on in some way, shape or form, long after all of the original members have passed on. May he rest in peace, what a long strange life it's been. On a side note, that bass guitar he's holding runs about 20k, and takes a year to get. They're hand made, individually, to order by a company named "Alembic". They made Jerry Garcia's guitars too. They're gorgeous pieces of wood working, using some very exotic woods.

I wasn't a huge fan, their "Best Of" cd does it for me, but I don't care how much you hate this band, or rock and roll in general, no one can deny the influence and impact this band has had on fans, and music, a whole generation for that matter. They will go on in some way, shape or form, long after all of the original members have passed on. May he rest in peace, what a long strange life it's been. On a side note, that bass guitar he's holding runs about 20k, and takes a year to get. They're hand made, individually, to order by a company named "Alembic". They made Jerry Garcia's guitars too. They're gorgeous pieces of wood working, using some very exotic woods.

You don't know or experience the Grateful Dead until you have listened to them on LSD. I'll never forget my first time experiencing the dead, I had spend a little over an hour at Disney World on a trip and my friend dropped me off back at my apartment. I was definitely inching toward the peak or early peak and I turned on my Sirius satellite radio in the window seal. The Grateful Dead song 'Uncle Johns Band' came on and it was the most soothing sound I had ever heard! It was warm and made me feel amazing, of course this is their studio track. I'll also never forget my last ever trip I had in 2018 that I went to the dead when my trip was starting to get "rough" or "paranoia". The Grateful Dead are made for when tripping for a reason to help your mood and got me through mid-way through on that trip when it was a cloudy overcast day and I didn't get as much adventure on this trip.

Mr. Daystar

You don't know or experience the Grateful Dead until you have listened to them on LSD. I'll never forget my first time experiencing the dead, I had spend a little over an hour at Disney World on a trip and my friend dropped me off back at my apartment. I was definitely inching toward the peak or early peak and I turned on my Sirius satellite radio in the window seal. The Grateful Dead song 'Uncle Johns Band' came on and it was the most soothing sound I had ever heard! It was warm and made me feel amazing, of course this is their studio track. I'll also never forget my last ever trip I had in 2018 that I went to the dead when my trip was starting to get "rough" or "paranoia". The Grateful Dead are made for when tripping for a reason to help your mood and got me through mid-way through on that trip when it was a cloudy overcast day and I didn't get as much adventure on this trip.
My last ride was over 35 years ago, I'm 59 now, and while I see what you're going for, I would like to think I can experience things without. But by all means, indulge all you want. I have nothing to say about it.........glass houses you know.

My last ride was over 35 years ago, I'm 59 now, and while I see what you're going for, I would like to think I can experience things without. But by all means, indulge all you want. I have nothing to say about it.........glass houses you know.
Ohhh no denying that, and I am older and haven't touched psychedelics in 6 years now. I don't know if I can recover from it anymore, and like Bill Gates said recovery in between a trip with daily life is harder the older you get! I was just making the point that psychedelics are how I found Phil Lesh and the Dead and man they got me through those trips. Great experiences and memories!