• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/john-mayall-british-blues-rock-233141740.html

Another dark day in music history. The Godfather of British blues passed away. John Mayhall was 90 years old, and surrounded by his family. He created a lot of great music, and influenced a lot of great musicians. Rest In Peace Mr. Mayhall, and thank you for your contribution to some of the greatest music ever to grace our ears.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
John Mayall/Bluesbreakers The Bluesbreakers (Beano) with Eric Clapton side 2 track 2

John Mayall/Bluesbreakers The Turning Point with Jon Mark and John Almond side 2 track 7

Next to Cyril Davies, there were no better White Blues harmonica players around. John was one of the best. About white blues harmonica, after Cyril and John, then the discussion can turn to Jack Bruce, Mick Jagger, Keith Relf, Robert Plant, Peter Green and John Lennon. Bob Dylan and Neil Young should be mentioned too but they aren't blues harmonica players.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sid-vicious-dies-pro-wrestler-210855605.html

Another legend in the world of wrestling has passed away. Sid Vicious has died at the age of 63, after a long battle with cancer. I remember watching this guy go off the rails while talking to 20/20 host John Stossel. I don't remember exactly what happened, but John called wrestling fake, Sid got pissed, and I think pile drived him. I know he had a career ending injury during a wrestling pay per view. I haven't gone to youtube to look for it, but I hear it's pretty gruesome.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

I just saw he passed, at age 93. It didn't say much about how he went in the Yahoo article, but he had a long and prosperous life.
May he Rest In Peace, he brought a lot of people joy. I loved him in "Coming To America".

Mr. Daystar

As a gamer, I remember Jones in Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. I think he was the first "Real" celebrity they used in that series, and by the time of Red Alert 3 they were using A-list actors for all major roles. But he was the first.
If you're referring to.........."THIS IS CNN". He made millions off of that. Like a million a word.

If you're referring to.........."THIS IS CNN". He made millions off of that. Like a million a word.
No, he plays the Commanding General of you, the main player. Even talks to you in the first person. The previous games had only used no-name actors, so this was a huge step in casting. And this was just the type of genre that was right up his alley.

...and one of his lesser-known movies...a great one, also baseball-related. The Bingo Long Traveling All-Stars And Motor Kings. He plays a Josh Gibson-like character.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
One of the great soliloquies in contemporary movie history:
The only thing wrong with this movie. Ray Liotta plays Shoeless Joe Jackson. He batted right and threw left.

Joe Jackson threw right. Batted left.

D.B. Sweeney portraying Shoeless Joe Jackson in Eight Men Out batted left and threw right. They got it correct.

Last edited: