• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
@Torre82 - that was a great scene in The DirtyDozen (1967) Let's see if they have it on youtube.

I also liked him, albeit in a way perhaps noone else did.. in 'Backdraft' as the imprisoned arsonist.
It wasnt an amazing role, per se.. but it's as memorable as ever SOLELY because of Sutherland's presence.
Kinda like 7 psychopaths and Christopher Walken. I couldnt tell you much about the 7, but I could tell you that a good actor can make a few lines last forever. :)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Mr. Daystar

May she rest in peace.

I only remember seeing her in The Shining, and I certainly believed she was terrified. I never did catch her as Olive Oyl in Popeye.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/martin-mull-comic-actor-clue-232747255.html

Martin Mull passed away. He was 80, and it says he passed after battling a long illness. I thought he was hilarious, especially when he and Fred Willard were doing something together. They were friends for a long time, even before they appeared on Roseanne.

R.I.P. Mr. Mull
OIP.jpg

Edit: GOOD GAWD JUNE 28th! THis is almost a.... NECRO REPLY!
ugh. Guess I've been working too much. Summer wont last forever, tho. Contracts are slow in winter. :)

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

Mr. Daystar

Wow. This group of 3 came real quick.

Oh - that sucks. I only watched a few episodes of "90210," but she was my fave, not Jennie Garth. I remember seeing a cheesey thriller on USA Network with her in it: "Blindfold: Acts of Obsession." Early in the movie, she strolls through a hotel lobby to meet a guy at the bar. I vaguely recall it was role play / pick-up scene? But, the way she moved, and how the dress fit her .. boing!! I think I VHS-taped it, and I rewound that scene a couple of times!

I was on IMDB, and there is a a pic of her in a thong and white tank top from the side. What a profile! I know she had an awful reputation as being difficult to work with. But, she was a beauty.

Shannen D-1-dress-CRPD-Blindford-Acts of Obsession.JPG

Shannen D-2-white tank-from side-CRPD.JPG

Mr. Daystar

Bob Newhart, was great, and irreplaceable. May he rest in peace. He's made so many people laugh, I can't think of a better way to describe him, then ICON. He did a lot of funny things, but his appearance on "The Big Bang Theory", was really good.

We used to sit down on the living room floor on---I think it was Saturday nights---and watch Bob right after MTM. The network owned that hour. TBNS was a mainstay, and one of the funniest sitcoms ever. His patients became fan favorites. The building receptionist entered the Gen-X pantheon years later as the voice of Mrs. Krabapple on The Simpsons. I loved listening to his stand-up and album stuff way back when he was on Laugh-In and late night talk.