• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Canada

Deepcover

Closed Account
I plan to go to Montreal some day before I parish off this earth. Not one person has told me anything flawed about that city. Sounds tgtbt.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Toronto is awesome. Cosmopolitan city, great culture, diverse ethnicities, great restaurants, hockey HOF is there, stay away from the CN Tower if you are acrophobic. That plexiglass floor will scare the shit out of you. :eek:

Toronto is awesome. Cosmopolitan city, great culture, diverse ethnicities, great restaurants, hockey HOF is there, stay away from the CN Tower if you are acrophobic. That plexiglass floor will scare the shit out of you. :eek:

I'll never, ever, ever do that again! Never realized I hated heights until that elevator ride...going up that high outside of a building with a glass door...no thanks!

Forget the bad advices, just enjoy the trip!

Jesus fucking dogshit, are you really THAT fucking stupid that you can't see that the majority of the responses are legitimate advice from people who actually have knowledge of the place, or is it just part of your M.O. as post count spam troll extraordinaire that you just have to spew something retarded without so much as bothering to look at any of the replies? Gawd, how I miss the days when I could ban trolls!

7500 posts and still counting GSB!

I've visited both Montreal and Toronto and I really enjoyed my time there in Canada. Both cities are beautiful with great local culture. Besides, Canadian chicks are pretty hot as well. :thumbsup::yesyes:

I'll never, ever, ever do that again! Never realized I hated heights until that elevator ride...going up that high outside of a building with a glass door...no thanks!

Huh, you know I kinda hate heights, but that's never bothered me at all. I mean, you can't fall so... :dunno: ... never really provoked a negative reaction there.

Looks like a thrill. Ive never been on it.

But... they have Laser Tag! (or at least they used to, then they dropped it, then they got it back... don't know if it's still there)

Think its not there anymore...not sure myself. I prefer paintball over lasers. ;)

Take the stairs up then :D
Ever do the CN Tower Stair Climb ?? I never have but always wondered if I could come in first or at least make it to the top.

Huh, you know I kinda hate heights, but that's never bothered me at all. I mean, you can't fall so... :dunno: ... never really provoked a negative reaction there.

Ya, I think knowing it shouldn't break doesn't make me feel afraid to stand on the glass...but I do have my legs at ready to leap off at the site of the smallest crack forming if it ever did happen lol.

Take the stairs up then :D
Ever do the CN Tower Stair Climb ?? I never have but always wondered if I could come in first or at least make it to the top.

I would have done it in a heartbeat going back down (going up I didn't realize I was gonna be that nervous), but the elevator guy told me there were none! Which I found odd in case of an elevator malfunction. But I also couldn't find a door. I think he knew I was hating on his precious elevator and wanted to fuck with my head.