• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Kayla from GND

well yeah im still upset about the wasted money too. hopefully maybe someone HAS gotten the dvd and will notice this board and our discontent. Possibly upload it? But the best we can do it thank him who ripped the site and gave to us. Thankyou!

I did notice what you guys said about Yahoo. That preview pic is gone. No messages are posted for August. She seemed kind of lost for that month but I know she is back now. She's talked about renovations to her house or something. I too would looovvvee to see that video. That sucks the situation.

Yeah though if you think about it, if anyone would have gotten the dvd, you would of heard something about it or see a preview from ppl but you can't find squat anywhere, which is unusual =O but all we can do is wait god i hate waiting v.v

so i googled kayla and found this, and thought id tell some people, i talk with her quite regularly and noticed she was gone for almost two months now, and finally seen her sign into yahoo last week. she said her laptop died, and she lost all files on it and addresses, including mine, since i had ordered a dvd as well, she sent me the new bj clip she has now tho and said shes making more clips now that she has internet access and a computer again. id suggest talking to her on yahoo and im sure she'll give you the files as well as she has for me to make up for it. i was thankful that she at least gave me the new one and is going to give me the rest once she makes them.

As chillbill said ive followed her on yahoo for years and i knew something had to be up she had always been good at following through and giving me what i had paid for.

We'll see I'm like always on yahoo never seen her log on yet guess we'll just have to wait n see~

Also yeah proof of the video would be nice it would mean that it's there atleast, but so far nothing nada~

You were right Cbill it's and exsclusive club for those that have purchased stuff..basically rewarding those for business

She has a upgraded cam and I think in the last year she got nicer underwear that lifts her boobs up even more.

JD

Approved Content Owner

Hey guys, I can post on this topic being that I own GND (which includes GND Kayla).

Kayla did go through some issues with her laptop, moving and what not and had some of life's twists and turns thrown at her but that has all settled down now. She is currently shooting like crazy for her site, and we will be adding that content as soon as it becomes available to us.

There will be a lot of new photos sets, and a lot of videos as well. I have seen some of the stuff she is doing, and yes, you'll be pleased. There is *NO DVD* either, all content will be inside her website, gndkayla.com

Also, just because a new yahoo group pops up, don't believe it is her. This girls has more fakers than almost any girl I have come across. Kayla doesn't change her yahoo group name, she has the same one she's always had.

Follow her on twitter for the most up to date accounts from her life.

http://twitter.com/GNDKayla

Hope that helps clear anything up? As for stolen content and shit, in short, don't be a cocksucker. Writing in this thread that you'd like to see stolen content of her doesn't exactly make her want to come and start posting or sharing her stuff now does it?

We both know it happens etc, sure, but you don't talk about it in her own thread, that is, unless you're maybe 15 or just stupid. =)

Well there is a New group she has but it's umm Specifically invited only way you can get in is if she invites you which is only for people who have bought things so yeah :D

JD

Approved Content Owner

Well there is a New group she has but it's umm Specifically invited only way you can get in is if she invites you which is only for people who have bought things so yeah :D

It's invite only if you've bought a camshow from Kayla in the past when she was doing private shows. I was speaking to her tonight, and I quote... "i made it for guys who buy camshows, offer them special rates n stuff"

So hopefully nobody is bummed if they didn't get an invite, it's only open to those that are past webcam customers.