• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Kayla from GND

Yeah that is her. From several years back. Same time period as the video of the guy "fucking" her doggie style. I say "fucking" because he was a two pump chump.

ok know that we agree that is her.... someone has seen them? because that page doesn't seem reliable... and i've sirfed many forums about her and none has evermentioned those videos.... i found them in alink that she posted in a page calles camwhores like 4 years ago

Yeah that is her. From several years back. Same time period as the video of the guy "fucking" her doggie style. I say "fucking" because he was a two pump chump.

Can you really blame him for being so brief. Look at her. I wouldn't have lasted much longer than him. I would have made up for it with a round two though.

No, it's not part of the dvd... de the dvd is a new sex video.. this is a least 3 years old... there has to be a way of get it... we have to find out more information

Yes I have seen that photo also. I actually tried to get the video. Sent my money and everything and that was around a month ago. I have emailed her about a tracking number. Anything to see if this is on the way. Sadly I think I just threw away 50+ dollars. So yes if anyone has any word on getting the DVD or if someone can upload you would make me feel slot better about the money I spent. Also a couple posts up with her sucking some dude off on that site...I have never seen that before. I think we need to see that too. But that sex DVD is probably Aweome.

I am in the same boat as Therise03. I sent her my $50, got the western union confirmation that she picked it up...but still no DVD. She hasn't replied to any of my messages. Also, I have purched one of the videos from the spunkyangels store. They are legit, but the quality is very poor, similar to the orignal "fucking" video.

One more thing...she stated recently on the yahoo group that her gndkayla site won't be active again until August 7th.