• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Kayla from GND

hey proxima8, anyway we can get a look at some spunkyangels video of her and a bj? Also do you think ANYONE got the sex dvd she promised? or are we all just having a lot of bad luck?!

I starting to think it's not bad luck and a scam, I haven't Heard anyone getting the DVD yet and In her yahoo group I can't post any message asking such a question...suspicious if you ask me...there goes 50$

Yes I agree. I still haven't gotten my DVD and I also can't post anything on the yahoo group. Either she really screwed something up or it's a scam. As for the spunkyangels vid I have, I'll get some screenshots up at some point.

Here are some screenshots to the spunkyangels bj vid.

Also, her site still seems to be inactive, even though she said she would start updating again on the 7th of August.

Her Twitter account seems to be active some what just goole search GND Kayla twitter you should be able to find it~

Yeah we need some previews or links to full thing. Getting very upset at this stand still ad no one what is going on. I do not like.

1. GNDKayla.com is still inactive.
2. She hasn't posted anything on her yahoo group since July, and no posts have been shown from any users since then.
3. Her twitter is still active, where she has only hinted at updates to her site.
4. Still no sex DVD.
...wtf?

If anyone is interested in any t_o_r_r_e_n_t uploads I have made recently please send a private message.

Actually the way the yahoo group works is we can only post if she allows our messages...which she isnt doing so we can't post. Yeah DVD was prolly a scam...
prolly took pics with some dude and was like here's cover then ppl will place orders and bam no dvd you're fucked...

Posted with a recent update on her myspace: "So sorry i havent logged in here in ages or really been updating much, i had some tech issues and finally broke down and got a new laptop so im ggood to go now, just been getting everything ready to roll with my website again, im trying to get to all the messages and hit everyone back but since its been so long theres alot of messages!!!"

No still I want to know about my wasted money, she hasnt said anything about that yet ....prolly won't either..