• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cam with Carmen

No offense to the guy who is running her site, but the promo photos that you have shared in these threads (along with those posted by others) are awfully lame. I understand that she is new to this sort of stuff, but hire a professional to help her. Cut down on the make-up, cut down on the Photoshopping, and get rid of the single colored backgrounds. All of the above make her look far too fake and posed. Let her play around and have someone taking photos. One of the worst looks is the "fake" look. I'm much happier looking at screen caps than I am those photo sets, because the screen caps are natural.

i agree 100% here also

No offense to the guy who is running her site, but the promo photos that you have shared in these threads (along with those posted by others) are awfully lame. I understand that she is new to this sort of stuff, but hire a professional to help her. Cut down on the make-up, cut down on the Photoshopping, and get rid of the single colored backgrounds. All of the above make her look far too fake and posed. Let her play around and have someone taking photos. One of the worst looks is the "fake" look. I'm much happier looking at screen caps than I am those photo sets, because the screen caps are natural.

No doubt!

Are you two kidding me?? Listen for the last time, you two don't own this place, my computer, my internet nor what I or anyone else here puts up! Anyone can put up anything we want on the net, but only if its in compliance with Freeones rulers and/or the law, NOT YOU!! You can delete it but it will just show up some where else...You paid for it good for you, enjoy it on your own computer screen. There's nothing wrong with someone sharing what they paid for! Freeones is filled with tits & ass, the majority of which comes from paid site but your HERE, you see it, your guilty to, you sign up to this place, What did you think was in here? A bunch a Christians? Carmen, herself comes here, well use to come here, so she knows exactly what these places are all about so spare me, this "I paid for it" or "I invested thousands of dollars". If its on the net its up for grabs. Some maybe illegally taken, but there's nothing you or the government can do about it cause it can't be enforce, you can't put everyone in jail. the whole world is doing it! Fyi, this isn't the only place you can post stuff.

BTW Does Carmen have Agoraphobia??? I've never seen her outside.

Glen2:thumbsup:

"Glen2 is NOT sorely mistaken"

This is the INTERNET! You can't controller what people do on the internet! I have ALOT, If not all of carmens X rated videos I FOUND ALL OVER THE WEB and Downloaded them into my Psp system......Now tell me what can you or some Courts do about that? I can upload them anywhere at anytime....but I'm not going to and never will. I have never joined or been a member on any of the sites carmens on, but I have all these videos of her (INCLUDING HER VIP & MEMBER CHATS). You can't stop or controller whats going on the internet.....and you can try to enforce it, but I know some pretty good sites you'll never know about. :2 cents:

HAHAHAHA YEAH SUPER NINTENDO!!!! tell it like it is brother! lots of people in here have a shit ton of carmens stuff where shes showing, in her VIP chats, her old cam with her stuff, its all over the place, even the one vid with her pussy slip! its increidble of people act as though they are somehow going to stop all that from getting out, silly. Some people who have this stuff paid for it, but most have not, thats just how the internet works, its silly to think anything other than that will happen

glen2 and super nintendo know wuts up

in fact im gunna rep glen2 and SNES for their wonderful posts

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you two kidding me?? Listen for the last time, you two don't own this place, my computer, my internet nor what I or anyone else here puts up! Anyone can put up anything we want on the net, but only if its in compliance with Freeones rulers and/or the law, NOT YOU!! You can delete it but it will just show up some where else...You paid for it good for you, enjoy it on your own computer screen. There's nothing wrong with someone sharing what they paid for! Freeones is filled with tits & ass, the majority of which comes from paid site but your HERE, you see it, your guilty to, you sign up to this place, What did you think was in here? A bunch a Christians? Carmen, herself comes here, well use to come here, so she knows exactly what these places are all about so spare me, this "I paid for it" or "I invested thousands of dollars". If its on the net its up for grabs. Some maybe illegally taken, but there's nothing you or the government can do about it cause it can't be enforce, you can't put everyone in jail. the whole world is doing it! Fyi, this isn't the only place you can post stuff.

BTW Does Carmen have Agoraphobia??? I've never seen her outside.

Read what I wrote again....I never said anyting about illegally downloading her stuff....I said about POSTING it on here after the Freeones Admin. asked us not to and have banded others for doing it. The admin. have also talked about deleting this thread if it continued. The other part of my statement refers to Carmen herself asking us not to post this stuff which some still do and then a few post later ask carmen if she'll post nude.....

Good god Abbie you sound like a broken record. People will download and find this stuff for free. Blame the people who PAY for the site and then host it so people can get it for free.

Jeez. Deal with it. Remove the stick from your ass. People will like you a lot more if you didn't have your head in the clouds. Then people would be more likely to join.

Enough of the, "she won't do nude because you steal the content". Bullshit.

Read what I wrote again....I never said anyting about illegally downloading her stuff....I said about POSTING it on here after the Freeones Admin. asked us not to and have banded others for doing it. The admin. have also talked about deleting this thread if it continued. The other part of my statement refers to Carmen herself asking us not to post this stuff which some still do and then a few post later ask carmen if she'll post nude.....

Now,.... As far as this site/form go. I respect this form & owners and I feel its not cool to upload carmens X RATED VIDEOS (ON HERE) if Abbie or the owners don't want us to upload carmens X VIDEOS (ON HERE).....Then we shouldn't, But don't go thinking you can control the internet and what people upload on other sites or forms.

:yinyang: ZETSU

Re: Cam With Carmen

This thread provides a constant source of entertainment for me. :thumbsup:
What I find amusing is it's been happening for the past six or so years now and both parties still seem to be making money. If they weren't they wouldn't still be around. Oye vay the focus should be in exposure, not chasing down fakers or net pirates. Who wants to start naming all the models that you can find doing xxx stuff every where, much less just topless and still make a ton of cash. I'm too tired to start a list. lol

Good god Abbie you sound like a broken record. People will download and find this stuff for free. Blame the people who PAY for the site and then host it so people can get it for free.

Jeez. Deal with it. Remove the stick from your ass. People will like you a lot more if you didn't have your head in the clouds. Then people would be more likely to join.

Enough of the, "she won't do nude because you steal the content". Bullshit.

yes i agree, im going to rep u, im tired of this whole dont steal BS, its the internet, that comes with the job, it happens accept it

Anyone have Carmen's new stuff or know where to see if for free? Hook me up a PM or somthing

EDIT: DO NOT request for content sharing information. This will have consequences. Read rules.

So much for "her tits are real".

EDIT: Do not attach images if it is not the 1st post of the thread. Do not post copy-righted images/vids. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

So much for "her tits are real".

EDIT: Do not attach images if it is not the 1st post of the thread. Do not post copy-righted images/vids. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

if this image is one where she's wearing that pink nightie, then yeah, huge raised scar around the areola. my main problem with the content (i have no idea what the site is like) is that the quality is total shit. the photo galleries are either small galleries of webcam captures or small galleries of generic photoshoots that look like they were taken with the 3mp camera on my phone. carmen is a good-looking lady, even if her tits are fake, but she looks like she doesn't even want to be in the photos. as for the videos, motion-blurred webcam captures that are not NEAR as explicit as her other vids that are floating around on the web (like the nudeadultcams capture where she's turned to the side and doing herself with a purple dildo for almost 5 minutes!).