• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Cam With Carmen

Great googly moogly she is incredible. I'm probably living in a cave, but I've never seen a high-quality full-on topless shot of her quite like that one.

Re: Cam with Carmen

Way to post stolen content, ugh. And people wonder why she wont do full nude etc...

why do you sweat that? IMO it's free advertising for you! at least now I know that if I drop the coin to join the site I'm at least going to see some tits! nothing you have ever done to promote that site on here has done more to make me think of joining than that one pic...:hatsoff:

hmm to be fair i discovered carmen via stolen, well wrong word to used by leeched content and i am now a member of her topless site.

Its bond to happen that her content will spill out, guys go on site sharing it for ratings and props and respect for there egos.

if carmen stops making videos and doesnt want to show her pussy bcos or this or whatever then not only is it a loss to the admires of carmen, but a lose to ohc and carmen herself.

PS; to many people on her chat sh*t ever become a member for atleast a month or just shutup bcos you known its topless so dnt chat sh*t.

And from a personal experience, yh i once had a few stolen videos so to speak, but now i am a member and its lot more better and fun to meet and speak and to have personal time with carmen trust me.

No matter how many videos u download, it wont be as good as a vip with carmen bcos u can ask her within reason to do what you would like to see. :D

I have seen several videos where the action is getting hot and she's playing with herself....and then she responds to something that someone typed.....Kinda ruins things. I miss those promo videos that she used to put out. Less cam babe and more video vixen, Carmen!

Way to post stolen content, ugh. And people wonder why she wont do full nude etc...

Stolen content??
Sorry if it was forbidden, i didn't know !! Seriously I know that she does topless sets now, so I think to join her site and leave Nikki's playmates lol; And I think a lot of guys too, so why not?

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Put yourself in my shoes.

You have a project. You invest thousands and thousands of dollars into said project. You pass out LOTS of freebies...free pic sets, free videos, free memberships, etc...but then joe blow comes along and STEALS from this project you created despite you being very generous.

Sure it may lead to joins, which is great, but if people keep stealing eventually the content is over saturated and all over...then who will buy it? Sales go down, over saturation occurs, etc.

I don't come to your job and steal. I don't take some thing you have invested hours upon hours and $$ upon $$ on and take it from you? Content theft hurts businesses more than you think...there's a reason it's illegal. It's no different than someone walking into Home Depot and stealing tools from it. Sure, the guy who steals it or shares those tools may like the tools and decide to go there and buy them...but does it make it right to steal them?

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

LMAO you are sorely mistaken, Glen2. It can be enforced. It has been enforced and we will continue to enforce it. Courts have made gradually been making it easier for us not just to take action in North America, but also in Europe, Australia and other places too. Not only is it easier to nail the fuckers who steal the content, but now it is easier to nail the assholes who perpetuate the theft. I suggest you study up.

No offense to the guy who is running her site, but the promo photos that you have shared in these threads (along with those posted by others) are awfully lame. I understand that she is new to this sort of stuff, but hire a professional to help her. Cut down on the make-up, cut down on the Photoshopping, and get rid of the single colored backgrounds. All of the above make her look far too fake and posed. Let her play around and have someone taking photos. One of the worst looks is the "fake" look. I'm much happier looking at screen caps than I am those photo sets, because the screen caps are natural.