• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

georges

Staff member
Re: Cam with Carmen

ok time to step in that thread and make it very clear for once and for all.
Our rules clearly mention:
2.) Do not use the Freeones Message Board as a place to trade or share stolen content. This includes the following:
Posting links to illegal sites. Example: tube sites that host videos videos stolen out of a paysite member area. You will recognize these as the videos are usually over 2 minutes in length! If in doubt if it's legal, ask a moderator!
Talking about p2p (person to person) sharing. Example: Talking about which sites you can find full uploaded scenes at for free.
Telling people where to look for stolen content. Example: telling someone to search for a certain phrase.
Ignoring this rule carries a heavy consequence, which can include a temporary or permanent ban without warning!

I tthink the rules can't be any more clearer.

Re: Cam With Carmen

This thread is one of a couple on FreeOnes that really show some of the juvenile retards we have here. Actually on further thoughts that isn't fair to retards out there. They don't deserve to be compared to them.

Put yourself in my shoes.

You have a project. You invest thousands and thousands of dollars into said project. You pass out LOTS of freebies...free pic sets, free videos, free memberships, etc...but then joe blow comes along and STEALS from this project you created despite you being very generous.

Sure it may lead to joins, which is great, but if people keep stealing eventually the content is over saturated and all over...then who will buy it? Sales go down, over saturation occurs, etc.

I don't come to your job and steal. I don't take some thing you have invested hours upon hours and $$ upon $$ on and take it from you? Content theft hurts businesses more than you think...there's a reason it's illegal. It's no different than someone walking into Home Depot and stealing tools from it. Sure, the guy who steals it or shares those tools may like the tools and decide to go there and buy them...but does it make it right to steal them?

oh come on!!your job brings in more money that you have invested!!!and it's not with those "aggravated" thefts you will lost money!
I thought to join your site after seeing those photos, but I think now you won't want thief money

georges

Staff member

That's funny, you laughing. Ok Abbi. ""Europe, Australia and others?"" WOW, places that have no jurisdiction in America, what ever Abbie, this Thread could have been the hottest place in here, pretty soon your going to be the only one here, and since you believe that people all over the world are going to jail your going to be the only on the net to.!! ""LMAO"" Oh and you might even want to study up on Computer programming, not that anyone needs to know that much...Start with "C programming". its old but I like it. Maybe than you'll get it.

Carmen really ask us not to post her stuff?? Don't remember that...so Carmen thinks her stuff isn't out of free. ah, she's hot but DAMN! lol

One of the moterator said, "Ignoring this rule carries a heavy consequence, which can include a temporary or permanent ban without warning!"...Me-->:rofl:
you know how many times I be ban from site?? And yes, Abbie there are way of getting around that to.

I suggest you really to abide to the rules. And please stick with the warning I posted because I am not joking.:nono: The rules have to be respected as well the OCSM's work. Also, you have no basic understanding of how a business works.
I can give you one example, some years ago a credit card fraud who stole money from various credit cards was traced thanks to IP Tracing devices that are implemented in switches and routers of the bank sites where he was connected and where he stole other people's money. His main residence was the USA, but he had another home in poland. The authorities found him and sentenced him to jail for 15 years.
There is always a trace of you on the internet, there are flows analysers in switches and they are used to see who is doing what, when and why.

Last edited:

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Thanks Georges....

and as for enforcing matters in other countries, it can be done and is generally done via the Hague, an international agreement among numerous countries working together to combat several crimes.

I don't care to get into forum flame wars. I've made my point. You guys have run off my models from this place. You are real winners.

To the genuine fans, we do appreciate your support and I'm going to contact Petra about putting together something special for ya guys :)

Yes, I remember the credit card fraud and how the perps were traced thru the internet. And yes it does require the Hague, Interpol and the FBI. The case was highlighted on Americas Most Wanted. However, it is hard to imagine "The case of the stolen boob photo" appearing on AMW any time soon.

Yes, I remember the credit card fraud and how the perps were traced thru the internet. And yes it does require the Hague, Interpol and the FBI. The case was highlighted on Americas Most Wanted. However, it is hard to imagine "The case of the stolen boob photo" appearing on AMW any time soon.

Dude, WTF are you talkin about? :wtf: Stop stressin and just enjoy the tits!:glugglug:

What's up Sherm? Mate, you are in the wrong place for tits. For tits you need to cough up for a membership on Carmen's web site. I read this site for the social commentary. This thread is a classic. Kierkegaard and Nietzsche would be having a field day. What with pictures of fake boobs, banned members re-birthing themselves and content owners using aliases (ref Truffleshuffle). This thread should be mandatory reading for those psychiatrists and psychologists studying the impact of technology on the human psyche.