• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Cam with Carmen

So here is a sneak peek of the first set from Carmen’s new photographer. One of the first things the Member’s will notice is that this full set is over 60 images, much bigger than her older sets. So keep your eyes peeled inside Carmen’s Member’s Area for this full set as well as many others to come. What users will also enjoy is more candid Carmen having much more fun with these shoots. I do enjoy her smile as I am sure most of her fans do as well.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Carmen's site updates several times a week...if you are a member, you can clearly see that on the dates on her updates as well as her weekly member chat.

And no, i will not be addressing customer service stuff here anymore because some people (mostly content thieves here) like to be rude and enjoy hiding behind fake names etc.

I will handle customer service matters on our own forums, support area, etc. I am more than glad to help out there.

Props to the new photographer for NOT completely Photoshopping the shit out of those photos. The old photog Photoshopped the pictures so much that it was tough to tell whether Carmen was real or a computer animation. I would pass along a suggestion to lay off the face correction in Photoshop. It is nice to be able to see some tone in her face, and not this auto-corrected pale face on these photos.

Re: Cam With Carmen

Hey Abbie, I am a former member who is considering re-joining because of the improvements which are coming to the site and the prospect of carmen going full nude...I'm just wondering when all of this will happen??? Please respond!

I notice She goes under both last names Starr and Bella

EDIT:Link deleted. Reported stolen image.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I notice She goes under both last names Starr and Bella

EDIT:Link deleted. Reported stolen image.

She's never used "starr" so that's wrong. And if you are the affiliate behind that blog, I think you should check your email. I'm guessing you are by your other posts in this forum.