• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cam with Carmen

correct

that being said, she does have those greta boobs, but i still am not signing up becuz her site is terrible

And her body is impressive. To have Carmen's natural boob and ass their sizes, usually a woman has to be about 70-80 pounds heavier than what Carmen is.

But I do notice that her boobs are getting slightly saggier, which I don't mind. But some might. I know Tera Patrick got her boobs done because she thought her boobs were getting too saggy. That was a shame, because her boob job results were only mediocre. Her breasts definitely looked better pre-boob job. She should have sued her plastic surgeon.

I hope Carmen doesn't consider it, unless of course her boobs go all the way down to her belly button.

Re: Cam With Carmen

I know I'm gonna get some hate for this, but I'm sorry she's really not very exciting and I know from being in her groups on mfc guys throw money at her, but I can't justify it any longer. I think they call that diminishing returns lol She's hot but boring as hell.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Cam with Carmen

Well, it’s been a crazy year for us at CamWithCarmen.com and we’ve learned a GREAT DEAL about the site in that short time. So now, we’re working with Carmen on taking everything we have learned this year and making Carmen’s site even bigger and better. Needless to say, we have LOTS of things to announce and we’re going to have the super exotic and very busty Carmen announce several things in a very special One Year Anniversary Free Chat Event at CamWithCarmen.com and OnHerCam.com on Thursday, March 24th @ 7pm PST / 10pm EST. It’s FREE to create an account at OnHerCam and join in the big event. So hopefully we’ll see you there … and bring the lube!