• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Cam with Carmen

The announcements were:

- all new site make over
- all new photographer
- all new video guy (1080p vids)
- and of course, she's going nude (not hardcore or anything, but nude)

and I'm sure being the fine group that some of you are, you will still bitch, whine and complain that her going nude isn't enough...you'll demand she shove watermelons up her snatch while she gang bangs fifty guys...but it's not happening :)

Toodles....I won't be lurking in this thread because quite simply, it's non-productive. But if you need anything shoot me a PM or contact me via Carmen's site and I'll be glad to answer any questions.

Re: Cam With Carmen

I came across the image on another site. I am familiar with most of Carmen's photo sets. I could not recognize which photo set this image is a part. Does anyone know what photo set this is from?

EDIT: Attachment deleted for 2 reasons.
1. Violates copy-right as it is allegedly stolen.
2. Attachment, 2nd post onward is not allowed. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cam with Carmen

so Abbie, i resubscribed out of curiosity for this 'big announcement'. in the week following there has been no new content, not even the webcam chat for the announcement,

i'm not sure if you should be chastised for sucking money from customers for a substandard product or complimented for being able to suck money from people who swore they wouldn't resubscribe - like me.

Seriously, could someone even be troubled to post a notice saying the site is still active? its hard to tell.

I hate to be so critical, but when is the website going to start delivering content in line with what is being charged?