• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Cam With Carmen

:weeping:

it's been 2 weeks, she hasn't tweeted either is carmen MIA. ABBIE WHAT HAPPENED ???

Heya .... yeah she's been moving, having issues w/ getting internet in the new place, etc. BUT, we think we have things resolved now and I am actually getting several new vids from her now as I type this.

She'll be making up with some bonus chats etc for her lost time and videos.

EDIT: Looking at a couple videos ... I will say Carmen is getting more and more daring in her videos (completely nude, touching herself...and i do believe i see other female hands on her as well....)

:D
Heya .... yeah she's been moving, having issues w/ getting internet in the new place, etc. BUT, we think we have things resolved now and I am actually getting several new vids from her now as I type this.

She'll be making up with some bonus chats etc for her lost time and videos.

EDIT: Looking at a couple videos ... I will say Carmen is getting more and more daring in her videos (completely nude, touching herself...and i do believe i see other female hands on her as well....)

don't tease us Abbie

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Our hosting company's coolant system went down yesterday (East Coast Heat Wave) and as a result it fuckered up our media server. Alex (our tech) is on it and should have it fixed later today :)

The east coast heat is causing us all kinds of probs :( and you are NOT a nag!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit