• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Cam With Carmen

Last week Carmen had to skip her member chat due to her moving into a new place (with a very sexy new roommate) … while we do love Carmen, we need to make sure she receives a spanking for being so naughty. So be sure to show up to our favorite busty latina’s BONUS chat this week on Thursday, July 1, 2010 at 7pm PST / 10pm EST on her popular new website to help issue spankings for her absence. Keep in mind, this Bonus chat is in addition to her regularly scheduled member chat on Monday (June 28th). Don’t Miss These Member Chats as well as her HD pics, videos, chat archives, and more at her website Cam With Carmen.

Re: Cam with Carmen

wow this thread is dead! and i dunno what it is but it's been taking awhile for carmen's videos/chats to be posted on her site? her chats have gotten more daring as of late which kinda leads ppl to think she's getting bolder and will soon go all out!? I and everyone else hopes so too but it probally won't happen! Things haven't changed much in the 5 or so years she's been doing this now lol! I think she's should pose for Playboy! It would totally launch her career too!