• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

i found out on ign i been playing for the last 10 hours and no i dont have gold i had to give it up to pay my cell phone

best fps ever !

Not by a long shot. So many bad things in this game. Such as...

-Respawns

-Knifing
-Pain killer
-Unbalanced weapons
-Brain dead team mates
-Unbalanced teams
-Stacked teams
-Retardo killcams
-Unbalanced perks
-Glitches
-Care packages
-Kill streaks

List goes on. This game is bad, but addictive.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Not by a long shot. So many bad things in this game. Such as...

-Respawns

-Knifing
-Pain killer
-Unbalanced weapons
-Brain dead team mates
-Unbalanced teams
-Stacked teams
-Retardo killcams
-Unbalanced perks
-Glitches
-Care packages
-Kill streaks

List goes on. This game is bad, but addictive.

-Knifing = melee for any other fps. Its nice but over abused by people.

-Pain killer
- not as bad as last stand, but it has caused me to miss kills before.

-Unbalanced weapons - Not to much. Really boils down to who sees who first and whos got better aim/control over the weapon.

-Brain dead team mates - thats just people being fuckin stupid

-Unbalanced teams - people who are in a party/room together will be on the same team. Making it seem like the game is biased toward the better players.

-Stacked teams - see above

-Retardo killcams - agreed 100%

-Unbalanced perks - there is give and take with the perks but I don't see them as unbalanced.

-Glitches - not ran into to many. Doesn't mean there aren't any though.

-Care packages - other than you normally get shit from them, whats the problem?

-Kill streaks - :dunno: problem?

My Thoughts:

-Knifing = melee for any other fps. Its nice but over abused by people.

Commando is a much bigger issue though, especially the invulnerability the player gets during the lunge.

-Pain killer - not as bad as last stand, but it has caused me to miss kills before.

It is just as bad when they spawn right next to you when you are just about to get a killstreak legit.

-Unbalanced weapons - Not to much. Really boils down to who sees who first and whos got better aim/control over the weapon.

Can be argued either way, but dual shotguns are always retarded.

-Brain dead team mates - thats just people being fuckin stupid

Agreed

-Unbalanced teams - people who are in a party/room together will be on the same team. Making it seem like the game is biased toward the better players.

It would have been nice to have more mercenary gametypes to avoid partys once in a while.

-Stacked teams - see above

Same

-Retardo killcams - agreed 100%

One of the only things that balance the game in its current state.

-Unbalanced perks - there is give and take with the perks but I don't see them as unbalanced.

Marathon, lightweight, and commando should have never been allowed to be run together.

-Glitches- not ran into to many. Doesn't mean there aren't any though.

How about those fuckers that always send you 10th prestige messages.

-Care packages - other than you normally get shit from them, whats the problem?

4 kills to a chopper gunner/AC130 = game over 90% of the time unless everyone uses cold blooded.

-Kill streaks - :dunno: problem?

1.)People care more about getting killstreaks than going for objectives.
2.)You are almost forced to use cold blooded and have an anti-air class in every game.
3.)Even if you have an anti-air class the stinger misses a lot and you get killed because of that.

@ Cartman.

Yes, it's fucking stupid. I played some more today, I get a positive KDR, but my deaths fuck me over.

By the way, I am not sure about the rules on here anymore, been a long time, so if swearing is prohibited, please edit and say so.

Anywho, there was this one knifer that kept coming from behind, and while they teleport 20 feet towards you (It's really nearly 400 inches) they take no damage. And killstreaks are very broken. Plus, stingers usually go through Harriers, same with Predators. It's a known issue.

This game makes me always fucking rage, I'm a good gamer and all, but then you get brain dead faggots that ruin it. Commando is so broken it's making me not play the game.

And IW is charging is for the new fucking map pack? Great, W@W all over again where most of the faggots will be on the new maps, because the % of servers being on a map pack so it forces people to buy the packs. Fucking hell, why isn't there any good game companies anymore? Feels bad being a gamer now, unskilled faggots can easy be as good as a properly skilled player.

Knifing and kill cams are bullshit. There should have been a perk that protects you from knifing. It's fucking ridiculous. I've seen people just run towards me lightning fast and knife me while being shot. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Nothing makes me rage like this game does. And I still play it.

Just out of curiosity, what is the main issue everyone is having with the kill cams?

The killcam issue is that it shows something completely different that as to what you just experienced.

Such as you've sprinted behind a wall for cover, you're two or so metres past it and yet killcam shows you're no where near it.

Another is that it shows you spraying near the enemy and only firing a few shots yet you actually had your ironsights right on him and unloaded half a magazine without a hitmarker.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Another is that it shows you spraying near the enemy and only firing a few shots yet you actually had your ironsights right on him and unloaded half a magazine without a hitmarker.

Thats another issue all together. Thats more of a hit detection issue, than a killcam. The killcam is all around bullshit, but so are campers. So at least you can easily find where people are camping/sniping. I only snipe in hardcore because of the damn killcams. If people wanna camp, they better be sniping. Only way I can justify it.

I like the Killcams. I helps in either avoiding an area or getting Paybacks on the people that are actually stupid enough to stay in the same spot.

Exposing the guy that killed you?

People have a problem with seeing how someone killed them?

The killcam issue is that it shows something completely different that as to what you just experienced.

Such as you've sprinted behind a wall for cover, you're two or so metres past it and yet killcam shows you're no where near it.

Ah, I see. That's a fair complaint.

I have a playstation. I don't see why people should pay to play online on xbox 360.
But I usually don't play online anyways. I mainly focus of the campaign.
I thought it was good, but not as good as modern warfare 1.