• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

Re: faith exposed

damn that girl can suck some dick

darkman

Retired Moderator
Re: faith exposed

lucypinderluva said:
yeah tallcowboy we know bout da old faith thread as u can see i started a new one on her only for her hardcore stuff only
Dear Lucy "fan" its not necessary to start a new thread on a babe who has already a thread dedicated to her... So this one is gonna be merged too.
Thanks,
darkman

I signed up for the free email. I guess I'll get an email saying when.

Can't be long because she has at least two hardcore movies now. The screencaps look like a different movie to the shower/anal thing thats downloadable.

I need some more soon (don't ask why I just need it)! I wonder how dirty she will get?:nannerf1:

member999992

Closed Account
do you reckon she'l do straight out anal? I have a feeling it will be " anal play" involving dildos and beads... but if she takes a cock up here arse then fuuck me!

Re: Busty Blonde Faith

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is always this pic.

The General.

Edit: no hardcore images!

http://board.freeones.com/announcement.php?f=4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh? No hardcore? there are strings about 'anal queens', 'best ass-to-mouth' and 'best dp actress' so what can she be doing that's so outragous?

nobbysmiles said:
Eh? No hardcore? there are strings about 'anal queens', 'best ass-to-mouth' and 'best dp actress' so what can she be doing that's so outragous?

no hardcore images can be posted, its fine in a gallery,clip link.

so, it's not that what she's doing is so outrageous, just a poster's violation of the rules here.

and on that note, i for one am happy thats she's gone on. i've wanted to see her fully nude, and would have been happy if that was the next step for her, but she decided to take a leap. good.
thanks to all the members with the fresh links. :glugglug: