• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

member999992

Closed Account
... thats all good and wel, but does anyone know when exactly is the site going to be up and running. ive been waiting for this for a very long time, it says August but were half way through August and still notthing!

It is great that Faith is finally doing hardcore. I was so happy when I saw Faith Exposed.

I have a copy of this video, its quite good. Basic blowjob and swallow and a bit of titty-fuck. But that's it. Or at least in the version I have, does anyone have some hosting I can upload it to so we can share ;)

PM me.

Interesting - a search on 'youtube.com' for 'inbedwithfaith' delivers 4 good vids. Although she (rightly so) gets a bit of stick for the terrible dancing in the 3rd one. Still an absolute goddess though.

FaithExposed

Closed Account
Hi guys! Before you start it is really me! I did a search for Faithexposed and found your thread so i thought id let you know about the new site. We are a little behind cos of technical stuff, we are getting everything ready so you wont have any probs when signing up! Feel free to email me on me@inbedwithfaith.com and ill happily answer any questions you have.
Thanks

Faith
xx

Hi Faith,

Nice to see you messaging, and welcome to the board. Its great to have a fellow Brit causing all this excitment...and personally I'd wait a lifetime for whatever may appear in that site!

Put big light on.

Hi Fantastic Faith
Are you a little bit behind; a medium bit or a big (Faith's boobs size) bit behind?
We're all on cold showers nightly here waiting on the wonders to hopefully behold.
Hope it's not all wmv stuff cause my ancient PC thinks it's that's all too modern by half.
Just off for tonight's shower...

FaithExposed

Closed Account
Hi there, No all our videos are HD! All the footage and pictures have been taken by my boyfriend, so you'll get to see what he sees!