• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

Boobs-are-great said:
Nice one RedShark. I have to agree with AndrewD though, there is some dodgy make up going on in those. It seems like Faith might have decided to do some stuff other than on her site for once. I don't think her members will be too pleased with that though. She doesn't update that very often right?

Exactly right mate.

You would be mighty upset if you were a paying member and actually got more elsewhere and also when you consider she apparently threw in the towel and was concentrating on "another" career. Yeah I wouldn't be happy if I was a member of her site.

I prefer In Bed With Ashley in some ways though, but she is even tamer than Faith.

The General.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I noticed the pics are from in bed with faith .com does anyone know if these are just a one off or she comming back full time on her site?

nimbus9,

"Heres a stormer of a video preview" - You're telling me!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :thumbsup:

om3ga

AndrewD said:
Excellent work TheRedShark. Am a big fan of Faith, nice to see her doing some new stuff. Dodgy make-up in a couple of the shoots though - not that I'm an expert on such things. I guess the tremendous whackers and gorgeous face make up for it :)

I agree about the "dodgy make-up".....

Faith (virtuaGirl2)

om3ga

om3ga

I just found Faith on a modeling forum I regularly visit, and she's looking for paid work! :glugglug: Anyone fancy sponsoring me to do a pro shoot with her for FreeOnes? :D

Riaan said:
I just found Faith on a modeling forum I regularly visit, and she's looking for paid work! :glugglug: Anyone fancy sponsoring me to do a pro shoot with her for FreeOnes? :D

Aye right! Full of tricks like that mate. :1orglaugh

The General.