• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

buck_sumo said:
to all whom this concerns this is from her official site

Hi everyone - it's apology time. You might have noticed that I haven't been around very much lately and that updates have not been regular. I'm really sorry about all this but after my recent illness I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do and I've decided to get a job again and continue my old career from before I started modelling.

This does NOT mean the site is closing down - I am still doing shoots and there will still be updates to the site, but I won't be doing the forum or chatroom any more. To make up for this, Dave and Aaron (my webmasters) will be looking for ways to give you more for your money each month, so more news on that from them later.

I just want to say a big thanks to everyone who's joined and been through all the ups and downs with me since the site started. It's been so much fun and I love you all loads & loads.

Big kiss from me,

Faith
X

God Damn

We should be grateful that Faith decided to show off that amazing body in the first place. I hope she comes back.

Here's one of my favourite shoots:
http://www.nude-gallery-free.com/galleries/big-tits/big-tit-300/index.html

How sexy can a woman get? Perfection.

Luke

9inch said:
I'm not following carefully this thread but think this link is a must to have :
http://nakedneighbour.com/faith_sexy_corset/
:lovecoupl
There's nothing hotter than ramming a busty babe in a corset, regardless of weight.
Especially for some of you guys that don't like to see a full figured woman's stomach, the corset can be the "great equalizer."
Bozena is a perfect example of a woman that guys don't like to see nude, but absolutely love in her H/C vids where she's wearing a corset.

Mymessages74 said:
We should be grateful that Faith decided to show off that amazing body in the first place. I hope she comes back.

Here's one of my favourite shoots:
http://www.nude-gallery-free.com/galleries/big-tits/big-tit-300/index.html

How sexy can a woman get? Perfection.

Luke

Thats true but it would be better if she stayed to do the whole thing
i lost my internet for a month switching from dial up to broadband and when i came back i heard this news and i knew something would of happened to at least one of my favourites

Excellent work TheRedShark. Am a big fan of Faith, nice to see her doing some new stuff. Dodgy make-up in a couple of the shoots though - not that I'm an expert on such things. I guess the tremendous whackers and gorgeous face make up for it :)

pitino

are you talking to me?
:thumbsup: TheRedShark !

Nice one RedShark. I have to agree with AndrewD though, there is some dodgy make up going on in those. It seems like Faith might have decided to do some stuff other than on her site for once. I don't think her members will be too pleased with that though. She doesn't update that very often right?