• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

pitino

are you talking to me?
Faith has the perfect natural combination in her look! love to have her here! :hatsoff:

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Hi guys just thought id drop by and ask you what videos you would like to see me do? Im shooting videos tomorrow and i need help with ideas! Only softcore though guys! Im not hardcore remember.

Hi guys just thought id drop by and ask you what videos you would like to see me do? Im shooting videos tomorrow and i need help with ideas! Only softcore though guys! Im not hardcore remember.

I always dreamed of seeing faith in a glamorous shoot, with some tight capri pants and some lovely high heels to go with them.....and some kissing to the camera is always a plus! Thanx!

No hardcore, hmm ok. How about then something with one of those large dildo's? Using one, not just sucking on it. Anything smaller is kinda blotted out by those incredible breasts of yours. Kinda like trying to see a torch light next to the midday sun. :)

Oh and if you're ever back up this neck of the woods, how about a photo shoot around Leeds? Down by the brewery/waterfront/armories especially. I work just down the road from there, at Orange and a mate here would cry to know you were so nearby, that I gave you the idea, and that nobody told him in advance. :D

Latex. Just wear latex and I'll be happy! Especially latex stockings. :)

Regards

Prophecy

Faith is one of the most beautifully perfect women in the world. All natural, and curvy, not some fake stick insect. oh and she's british as well! I certainly love her.:bowdown:

Any pics with you wearing glasses is much appreciated

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
No hardcore, hmm ok. How about then something with one of those large dildo's? Using one, not just sucking on it. Anything smaller is kinda blotted out by those incredible breasts of yours. Kinda like trying to see a torch light next to the midday sun. :)

Oh and if you're ever back up this neck of the woods, how about a photo shoot around Leeds? Down by the brewery/waterfront/armories especially. I work just down the road from there, at Orange and a mate here would cry to know you were so nearby, that I gave you the idea, and that nobody told him in advance. :D

One of my close friends lives on the waterfront! I actually live very near Leeds, so you may see me out on a night out!