• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Burger or Steak? Which do u prefer?

Burger or Steak?

• Burger

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Steak

Votes: 29 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steak without a doubt.

Nothing's bettter than a flank steak
want_zps1721c88b.jpg
Sam, please, don't post personal pics of your boyfriend on the board...

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Steaks are always at least good considering there are very few ways to fuck them up. Burghers on the other hand can be magical or spit that shit out. Anyone here ever eaten at Tad's? It's across from Madison Square Garden. Served cafeteria style with a potato, garlic bread, and a hand full of lettuce they call a salad. $8 for a rib eye or strip. $6 for a chuck 40% bone and gristle. I don't know where they find the cuts they serve but sometimes you can see whip marks from where the jockey was hitting it. Still, it's a steak.

Steak Burgers are delicious.

Steak~N~Shake makes them, as does another burger place called Freddie's. And, both places serve the really skinny fries :)

As for a Steak? T-Bone for me, medium rare.

I voted burgers. When I go out, usually I prefer to get a nice burger with cheddar and a side of fries, maybe a beer to go along with it. But one of my favorite meals is going to Texas Roadhouse and getting steak, loaded mashed potatoes, and a caesar salad. Yum!

I went veggie in December and for about a month didn't eat a single bite of meat, but I've decided that every so often I will indulge myself in a burger or something. Maybe once or twice a week.

Harley, you don't have to reply to EVERY thread you know ;) Good call by the way, I prefer burgers too! :D

However, get an excellent cut of steak, prepare it perfectly, and there are very few things on earth better than that. Season it, don't cook it over a flame, and let it rest for as long as you cook it. Just delicious. Add some quality potatoes - fries, mashed, whatever - and a nice, fresh veg, and it's a perfect meal. Follow it up by receiving a blowjob while drinking a nice glass of Scotch, and life is good.

Kinda like a dream huh, Cypher? ;)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Toughest poll choices ever!

Depends on my mood. But since burgers are cheaper than a good steak I eat burgers more often.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Burgers. Problem is: Too many restaurants go for oversized burgers. What's wrong with normal ones?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I caught some T-bones on sale and fired up the broiler. Beef, it what's for dinner, steak or burger. Either one done right can't go wrong.