• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which fast food place has the best tasting burgers?

Which fast food place has the best tasting burgers?

• Steak N Shake

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Five Guys

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • In-N-Out

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Burger King

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Jack in the Box

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Whattaburger

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Sonic

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Culver's

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
C/S... I thought people would say how much they hate Burger King and Mcdonald's and how much they love some little mom and pop spot that nobody has ever heard of beside people in their area.

I love both Burger King and McDonalds. Not a lot of ma and pa hamburger places in Canada, except for Peter's in Calgary, which is orgasmic.

C/S... I thought people would say how much they hate Burger King and Mcdonald's and how much they love some little mom and pop spot that nobody has ever heard of beside people in their area.

Isn't that the point of the thread? It specifically states "fast food" restaurants, which kind of is the point? :dunno:

The fact is that it appears most of us in our locations just don't have access to some of the ones listed, which in a way kind of makes it hard to cast a valid vote.

That said, if there was one place that I would really want to try that is known but not national, I'd say Bobby Flay's (the king of burgers) new joints, Bobby's Burger Palace:

http://www.bobbysburgerpalace.com/

But it's all east coast. :(

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Ain't nobody fuckin' w/ Fatburger! :nono:

Not sure why people are raving about In-N-Out Burger...it is a Big Mac with a tomato instead of the middle bun (In-N-Out managers exact words)...plus a 10+ minute wait...not a good burger, or is it fast food with that wait time.

Not sure why people are raving about In-N-Out Burger...it is a Big Mac with a tomato instead of the middle bun (In-N-Out managers exact words)...plus a 10+ minute wait...not a good burger, or is it fast food with that wait time.

Big Mac "special sauce" = Thousand Island dressing. :1orglaugh

No lie. You can easily make a copycat Big Mac at home. :D

Ingredients:

1 - sesame-seed hamburger bun & half of an additional hamburger bun.

1/4 - pound ground beef

1 - dash of salt

1 - tablespoon of Kraft Thousand Island dressing

1 - teaspoon onion -- finely diced

1/2 - cup lettuce -- chopped

1 - slice American cheese

3 - dill pickle slices
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

McDonald's and Burger King are the only places that are even remotely around where I live. A couple of the others have been for a short time in the past but have either moved or closed down now and I have never ate any burgers from them.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I just had myself a double cheeseburger from McDonalds. It was greasy, covered in processed cheese and had tons of ketchup on it. I loved every bite.

I only heard of half this list... I'd say it's a tossup between Wendy's and Burger King but they both got shit now...

Eh. I quit fast food for the most part, if I get a burger it's usually at a diner.

i quit fast food as well....but if i WERE to eat a fast food burger....it'd be burger king

graffer80

Closed Account
Hardee's
1/3 lb mushroom swiss is excellent. Can't beat their curly fries either. Mmmmm

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
My house. On the Foreman. With spices and onions and cheese and stuff. Oh...and warm buns with garlic butter.