• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Burger or Steak? Which do u prefer?

Burger or Steak?

• Burger

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Steak

Votes: 29 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
A proper burger made from 100% horse is awesome, we used to buy the meat from a local butcher, and oh boy, that was some awesome meat, the taste is different from beef and if done properly one of the best things in the world.

But I see where they´re coming from, if its supposed to be beef it really should be beef, especially today with all sorts of allergies, if you dont know what you´re eating you might very well be up the famous creek realising that you left the paddle upstream.
I've had horse in Italy it was rather nice, but if you're buying beef you should be getting beef!

I think the UK has a real problem - it's food supplies are controlled by two or three major supermarkets who can control the whole food chain, they have family members sitting as MP's in Parliment and can control how legislation around food supplies etc are drawn up, they have the financial power to do as they please. They're also quite capable of lying through their teeth blaming subcontractors and Romanian gypsies - I'm sure they knew what was in their products their only concern was profit!

The Italian slow food movement is a rather nice idea, but I don't think the likes of Tesco, Sainsbury and Mc Donalds who are running the show in the UK it would last 5 minutes! :horse:

horses for courses, so to speak! Sometimes a really good burger with onions and gherkins can`t be faulted. Other times a really good piece of rump, rare of course, is unbeatable. (I`m talking about steak, not rump as in bottom.)