• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Burger or Steak? Which do u prefer?

Burger or Steak?

• Burger

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Steak

Votes: 29 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted burgers. Depends on who made it. I don't mean McDonald's or Burger King either. I love a big juicy burger topped with grilled onions, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Nothing beats it! Of course I do love a steak too, grill em all the time at home!

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

A proper burger made from 100% horse is awesome, we used to buy the meat from a local butcher, and oh boy, that was some awesome meat, the taste is different from beef and if done properly one of the best things in the world.

But I see where they´re coming from, if its supposed to be beef it really should be beef, especially today with all sorts of allergies, if you dont know what you´re eating you might very well be up the famous creek realising that you left the paddle upstream.

Tried to amend my carnivorous habits
Made it nearly seventy days
Losin' weight without speed, eatin' sunflower seeds
Drinkin' lots of carrot juice and soakin' up rays

But at night I'd had these wonderful dreams
Some kind of sensuous treat
Not zucchini, fettucini or Bulgar wheat
But a big warm bun and a huge hunk of meat

Chorus:
Cheeseburger in paradise (paradise)
Heaven on earth with an onion slice (paradise)
Not too particular not too precise (paradise)
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise

Heard about the old time sailor men
They eat the same thing again and again
Warm beer and bread they said could raise the dead
Well it reminds me of the menu at a holiday inn

Times have changed for sailors these days
When I'm in port I get what I need
Not just Havanas or bananas or daiquiris
But that American creation on which I feed

Chorus:
Medium rare with mustard 'be nice (paradise)
Heaven on earth with an onion slice (paradise)

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer
Well good god almighty which way do I steer for my

Chorus:
Makin' the best of every virtue and vice (paradise)
Worth every damn bit of sacrifice (paradise)
To get a cheeseburger in paradise
To be a cheeseburger in paradise

Coda:
I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer
Well good god almighty which way do I steer

Steak!!

Cheers
Jason :cool:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7369910, member: 346743"]Veggie burgers!!

YUCK! :eeew:
Those don't count. Neither do turkey burgers. It's not a burger unless it's all beef!

Out of the two, steak.

I've never cared for burgers, probably due to being fed a low quality one as a kid. Also I had a cheeseburger in Whimpy that made me sick, although that may have been more to do with the cheese than the burger. The problem with burgers for me is when they are on sale at public events, there's hot dogs too. Sausage is king for me (please insert cock joke). Whenever I've been dragged to a McD or Burger King (not often) I'll always go for the chicken option or if I stop at a service station and others go for something burgery, I'll head right for KFC. I'm not against fashioning my own burgers with some decent mince, onions, herbs etc, but if I were to start I can almost guarantee I'd end up shaping them into balls instead and making a tomato/chili sauce and doing them with pasta instead of actually proceeding with burgers.

I've never been much of a steak man either, I've always found the taste of beef/steak not to my palette, almost metallic to me. I guess I've always been more inclined towards the taste of other animals. When the household is going for steak, I will however take one rather than being awkward. Well done, inserted into a bun or sandwich with fried onions and English mustard.

Of course, transpires over here that you're probably eating horse when you think it's beef either way.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
You fuckers really need to eat a steak burger. You don't know what you're missing#

^^ This. VV you are a wise man, sir. :bowdown:

Steaks are top choice.

A good cut of rib-eye will defeat any other meat there is at any given instance, no questions asked. Whether you're a heterosexual female or homosexual male, you can't choose any other meat OVER a good cut of rib-eye!