• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
View attachment 313411

James- You and Bryci should sign this girl for bella network. She would be perfect. :)

There are a lot of 'prefect' girls out there, but we're not really interested, thanks though. It takes a lot of time/money to do a site.

This girl was shot by Murbo Dagldiyan, in Russia. She is beautiful, no question but we only sign girls in North America that we ourselves fly in to shoot. We haven't signed someone in awhile because I was not looking for anyone. We've had around 20/25 models apply to work with Bella and I have declined all because I have been far too busy to start something I am not able to commit to properly. I am giving a much larger time commitment to Bryci.com now her site has transitioned into being an amateur couple website.

That said.. I do have a new solo model that we may possibly bring to Bella before Christmas depending on how things go. Time will tell!

JD

Approved Content Owner
Hello,

Looking for all the videos and photos with Bryci doing titjob ?

Ex : Bryci - Canada Blowjob, Bryci - POV Facial

?

thx

This has been answered already Boris, the last time you asked this a week or so ago.

There are no titjob videos or photoshoots, we have not done any and have no plans to.

If you want videos, you have to sign up for a membership to http://bryci.com like everyone else.

We don't post them for free.

JD

Approved Content Owner
Any new plans on shooting any g/g stuff with Bryci, JD? Dying to hear a Bryci/Katie/Talia shoot's on the way.

Yes, for sure! Katie and Talia don't live close enough we can just get together to shoot easy but I know Katie and B have made plans for the future but the girls shoot different styles so we need to figure that out. Bryci uses toys, does hardcore etc.. Katie isn't on that page so this is why we need to figure out a compromise so both models are comfortable and both fan bases are happy with what we do.

We're flying Talia up in late Oct, early Nov so there will for sure be some shoots then. I'll be posting about it, for sure!