• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
I get asked sometimes - so what it's like having Bryci as your wife?

Honestly, not sure what I did in a previous life to deserve her, it's amazing but playing video games?

Nope. Not happening. (sneak peak of Thursday Oct 10th's HD video going live for members of http://bryci.com )

WLl0tHd.jpg

khps5S4.jpg

82QkcjX.jpg

sf36dBJ.jpg

CLZzet1.jpg

The game thinks I failed my mission. I tend to disagree. :D

eI2VfNb.jpg

(don't take this post too seriously, I'm this much of a bastard, I'm just playing around because the screen caps looked funny to me)

Yes...Katie...Katie ...Katie isn't on that page so this is why we need to figure out a compromise so both models are comfortable and both fan bases are happy with what we do.

You know what you have to do, James. We're all counting on you. Great work lately btw! Ignore the trolls and post awesome shit like this and we're all winning. Thanks for what you do! =]

JD

Approved Content Owner
You know what you have to do, James. We're all counting on you. Great work lately btw! Ignore the trolls and post awesome shit like this and we're all winning. Thanks for what you do! =]

Thanks man. I've always lived by the principal to not influence a model because contrary to what some guys might think - it's not what a model does that makes her successful or not. It's how she does it. I have seen non nude models outsell hardcore models 10 times over which breaks all common sense rules I have as a guy. ha!

That said. I know what Katie is doing today, and it's doing well for her. The lady works her ass off, we luvs her. Now, that said... will she be pushing her limits down the road?

Insider note - FUCK YES

We're looking forward to shooting more moving forward! Trolls will be trolls, I understand it. It makes me laugh and in some odd way, drives me to be better. Go figure. :D