• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

JD

Approved Content Owner
Nice set! Are those from your AZ trip?

Yes, it was so much fun! Tiring though for all of us. Anytime you're shooting for 22 days straight.. it gets crazy. Not that I am whining, I love my job, but for sure it was weird being away from home for that long. Fortunately the girls are great. I do miss the beer and hot tubs under the AZ skies tho!

tub.jpg

(shot with iphone so no, not so clear)

Yes, it was so much fun! Tiring though for all of us. Anytime you're shooting for 22 days straight.. it gets crazy. Not that I am whining, I love my job, but for sure it was weird being away from home for that long. Fortunately the girls are great. I do miss the beer and hot tubs under the AZ skies tho!

tub.jpg

(shot with iphone so no, not so clear)

Yeah, your life sucks like hell.

:D

JD

Approved Content Owner
Cunty still have giant MEMBER signs over her vag? GOTTA GET EVERY PENNY FROM EVERYBODY!

If a member's stamp bothers you, there are thousands of other girls in FreeOnes without, that's obviously what you're after for free so feel free to click here.

The members only stamp isn't new to online models, many women use it. It makes them comfortable and that ultimately all that matters, regardless of what some people may feel. :2 cents:

Sorry something so trivial and simple can upset you to the point of CAPS.

After reading your other posts in this forum, you won't last long with your attitude, might try being nice instead of negative. Smile buddy, life is too short to hate.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

JD

Approved Content Owner
Bryci is stunning, what a beauty she is

Thanks Judge, always classy, as is your nature. You're a true gentleman and speaking from what Bryci has said of you, you're deeply appreciated. (so thank you for being one of the good guys)

I admire you James....yes, I do! :clap:

No need to admire me man, just a normal guy like any of you. :)

ps.. here's a high res of the same photo you liked

James; Any chance Bryci did a Coke Zero commercial?? I saw an ad tonight and the girl looks so much like her..Keep up the great work.

No she hasn't, she has never done any commercials or advertisements other than her site. I'd love to see the commercial though! :hatsoff:

James, I have to pay you a compliment; As a collector of rare nudity/hardcore images, my hat goes off to you for the job you have done of getting Bryci's earlier sruff off the net. I scoured for a long time and found nary a pic out there. Please don't take this as sarcasm, because I mean it in a very complimentary way. It is extremely difficult to pull back stuff once posted online, and you've done a fantastic job. Don't let the haters get to you, you're doing what is in the best interest of your client.

Reactions: JD

JD

Approved Content Owner
James, I have to pay you a compliment; As a collector of rare nudity/hardcore images, my hat goes off to you for the job you have done of getting Bryci's earlier sruff off the net. I scoured for a long time and found nary a pic out there. Please don't take this as sarcasm, because I mean it in a very complimentary way. It is extremely difficult to pull back stuff once posted online, and you've done a fantastic job. Don't let the haters get to you, you're doing what is in the best interest of your client.

Thank you. People make mistakes in life, we all do. It's unfortunate when some people won't let things pass and instead feel the need to cause pain. Some things deserve to be left alone out of respect for a fellow human being. Those that don't respect it and decide to be assholes, I take action against as needed. It sucks because I don't like being the bad guy, but then I remind myself that I'm not the bad guy, the people causing pain are.

Again, thanks for your kind words. :hatsoff:

Thanks Judge, always classy, as is your nature. You're a true gentleman and speaking from what Bryci has said of you, you're deeply appreciated. (so thank you for being one of the good guys)

Thanks James, Bryci is a awesome girl and has grown into a beautiful woman and has enchanted me since the first day I found you guys, I just like to show her the respect and admiration I feel she deserves and acknowledge the great work you have done showcasing her beauty and sexiness for us all

Indeed. Bryci, Kate pg, and Ariel r are three of the most beautiful women I have ever had the pleasure of viewing. Oddly aren't all three Canadian? Anyways lookng at those three girls makes me forget how fucked up the world is, even for an hour it's worth it.

No offense. But I hate/envy you for being able to work with Bryci. You truly have a dream job. :D

Bryci's shape and profile from a more sideways view may be one of the best I have ever seen, especially from the waist up. It's very feminine and nicely portioned. It sort of reminds me of the woman's silhouette from the back of the old semi mud flaps.