• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I would consider joining her site again but there hasn't been a video update in months and the shoots don't seem that recent considering she cut her hair nearly 2 and a half months ago and the site is STILL advertising 3 updates a week!

So guys, I advise against joining the site.... well until they restore it to 5 updates a week or at the very least bring back videos cause its just not worth the money atm.

JD

Approved Content Owner
I would consider joining her site again but there hasn't been a video update in months and the shoots don't seem that recent considering she cut her hair nearly 2 and a half months ago and the site is STILL advertising 3 updates a week!

So guys, I advise against joining the site.... well until they restore it to 5 updates a week or at the very least bring back videos cause its just not worth the money atm.

Why do you even post in this thread? You have no experience in what we're doing, you're just a hater that has been a hater in the past. Notice your rep score? You were rude in this very thread in the past, thus, we don't want you to join. We kind of have a no shitty member rule, we're funny that way.

As for videos, if you were a member, you'd know why and exactly what's going on as we've posted about this extensively in our forums and the members there post and say great, they're excited, they can't wait. We're still very much open for business and people are still signing up and not canceling. :) We don't advertise 3 updates per week on bryci.com. The site says WEEKLY updates and there are. Again, people are still signing up and they're happy.

There are some major changes taking place we're all thrilled about. We work damn hard for our members, which is why we're making major changes. We also don't jump through hoops for people that have been rude to the models. So your opinion on joining or not joining, means little to us. We look to the people that have been there and are still there for their thoughts, our members are what matter. This is why we're doing what we're doing. When we're done, the network updates 20-30 times a week. So yes, we're busting our ass for our members. :2 cents:

If you'd like a more detailed break down, feel free to read my blog explaining a few things here http://jamesdot.com/bella-network-update

Why do you even post in this thread? You have no experience in what we're doing, you're just a hater that has been a hater in the past. Notice your rep score? You were rude in this very thread in the past, thus, we don't want you to join. We kind of have a no shitty member rule, we're funny that way.

As for videos, if you were a member, you'd know why and exactly what's going on as we've posted about this extensively in our forums and the members there post and say great, they're excited, they can't wait. We're still very much open for business and people are still signing up and not canceling. :) We don't advertise 3 updates per week on bryci.com. The site says WEEKLY updates and there are. Again, people are still signing up and they're happy.

There are some major changes taking place we're all thrilled about. We work damn hard for our members, which is why we're making major changes. We also don't jump through hoops for people that have been rude to the models. So your opinion on joining or not joining, means little to us. We look to the people that have been there and are still there for their thoughts, our members are what matter. This is why we're doing what we're doing. When we're done, the network updates 20-30 times a week. So yes, we're busting our ass for our members. :2 cents:

If you'd like a more detailed break down, feel free to read my blog explaining a few things here http://jamesdot.com/bella-network-update

Hmm seems you took offence to what I said although all I said was my opinion/facts which I am untitled to do but I will respond to your silliness anyway

First of all James, I post in this thread because despite what you think I like the model. I'm not a hater... I don't hate Bryci nor do I hate you although we have had our disagreement infact if you bother to look back at my posts they have been times I have complimented your work, hey your a good photographer

As for the videos, I was a member up until 4 days and what is written in your blog/forum doesn't change the lack of videos, it just givens a reason to why which is completely irrelevant. Perhaps you should have a second look at your websites, watch the video that is in the centre of Bryci's homepage and get back to me (i'll make it easy for you and say that you advertise 3 updates a week in the last 3 seconds of the video....... your lying to your members buddy)

Next time you lose your shit on the internet at least get your facts straight and post relevant information but until then shut the fuck up and stop having a bitch fit when some guy you don't know posts the truth and his opinion of the situation

JD

Approved Content Owner
haha well said. I have no issues taking pointers etc but as I said, the entire video thing has been covered extensively and members are informed as to what's up and they're excited. A promo video that is well over a year old on the site says we update 3 times a week does it? Cool, I'll check that out. Then again, if I add up the sets, the blogs etc, it does indeed update 3+ times. I mean, if we're being technical and all. :)

We're not lying to anyone, and since we don't get emails from people complaining or freaking out, we must be doing something people are alright with? The forums/blogs keep people in the loop, which as a member to many sites myself can vouch for, is the difference between a good site and a shitty site. At least, to me. Why I commented on you is easy.. why take the time out of your life to post negatively in the forum? We're posting free content all over yet you feel the need to speak on a topic you have no knowledge in, only an opinion in. One the outside of the site, are the dates clearly shown under updates? YES. We're not deceiving anyone.

i guess your right but if your lack of videos is short term and you just love your members so much. why are you charging the same price from membership as when you were updating videos and just generally updating more than once a week

JD

Approved Content Owner
i guess your right but if your lack of videos is short term and you just love your members so much. why are you charging the same price from membership as when you were updating videos and just generally updating more than once a week

Do you not understand this is a thread for Bryci images? Yet you want to troll.. cool, mods have been noted.

If you have issues with the site, or myself, or whatever, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. Easiest solution, if you don't like something, don't sign up or if you have, cancel. How is this not common sense to you?

We're one of the top solo model sites out there for a reason. It's called attention to detail. We bust our ass for the members, and they appreciate it.

Show me another solo model site with photos as large (4000 pixels), as many video options, as many behind the scenes options showing every aspect. Show me another site that blogs as much or keeps members in the loop with one chats and private forums where the fans can talk with the ladies without trolls. Show me another site that goes the distance and invests as much as we do in their site in new equipment, trips to foreign locations to shoot. We continually strive to be among the best of the best, and from the feedback we get after every set we release, it's appreciated.

Of the list I just gave you, there might be one or two sites online that do this, and then look at the amount of content and the quality of the content.. that usually separates the sites that work hard from the sites that are lazy. It's easy to shoot at 4000 pixels but if the photos suck, or the lighting is botched, or the model doesn't take the time to look amazing time and time again, you get a shitty result. It's personal choice really, as to what is worth it or not. We're not perfect by any means, but if you think you can find a site that does things better, you should probably join it and never leave. :2 cents:

So to answer, why is the price the same? Simple. It's worth it. We hear this from the members that have signed up in Feb 09 and are STILL members because we go the distance for them. We offer more bang for the buck then other sites out there. Using your logic about what you get for what price, when we flip the switch and move the network to updating 20-30 times a week.. we should charge a few hundred a month for membership hey? Great idea, I could use a sixth and seventh Ferrari. (it's a joke, calm down, Dorthy)

Personally, I don't believe you have ever been a member. If you had, looking through the site would make the why is it worth it clear to you. So again, I ask you, troll somewhere else please. :hatsoff:

WTF is wrong with people! 99% of us would never have a women of Bryci's caliber even look at us, let alone talk to us. We get to see her naked, FOR FUCKING FREE! on this website, if you dont like that part then sign up, and if you don't like her than just google search what you want to see, you will find it.

Thank you Bryci and JamesDot for ALLOWING us to enjoy your hard work.

Reactions: JD

JD

Approved Content Owner
Thanks Mickey2669, thanks FloggingBishop for your support. Sadly, there will always be those trying to make someone's day harder by trolling and acting childish. Not sure what is gained by it. To others reading, if you find a comment offensive, report it by clicking the exclamation mark under the person's rep power. Mods will kick ass as they often do. TY to the Mod team for kicking ass.

haha dude it was a reasonable enough statement. I was buying content, then buying less content (videos were no longer updated) shouldn't I also be paying less...

I have been member. A previous username was q3M5UcPG.... and I still stand by my statements, to be honest your members site kinda just looks like any other members side although admittedly Bryci does have more interaction with her members than most model.

Once again I urge you to stop losing your shit and just fucking relax

JD

Approved Content Owner
haha dude it was a reasonable enough statement. I was buying content, then buying less content (videos were no longer updated) shouldn't I also be paying less...

I have been member. A previous username was q3M5UcPG.... and I still stand by my statements, to be honest your members site kinda just looks like any other members side although admittedly Bryci does have more interaction with her members than most model.

You make lame ass claims. I don't need to relax, I'm defending our site from your posting when it's clear you didn't READ the updates area before signing up. You know, the front page where it tells you the last updated dates. This would have shown you what was fresh, what was not. If you saw this and didn't agree with the value, why sign up?. Did you email asking us about things if you were a concerned member like a normal person might? No, instead you take your drama here. Yeah, that makes sense.

You weren't buying less content either. I'd love you to point out another solo model site that is only 2 years old that has more content, larger photos or videos etc. We bust our ass for members and we're proud of it. We have several people that have been with us for over two years straight, that has to say something for what we're doing. We're modifying things right now to be even better then we were, and because of this you think you should get a discount? wow. that's awesome. How about you go join some other solo model sites and count the sets and videos they have. Look at the size of the photos, the size of the videos. If you're happy, stay a member, if not, keep looking? I think that's how it works.

Honestly Brandon, the site clearly states what is up, and inside the site we've been direct and straight forward with what is up. We're still updating, B is active as hell and members love her for it. I'm busting my hump to turn the network into something that members will love even more and from the daily emails we get saying thank you for the hard work, keep it up etc, I know we're appreciated. Sure, there will always be that one guy that is never happy regardless of what we do or don't do etc, but that's their issue, not ours.

I think I can safely tell you best of luck in finding whatever it is you're looking for. In future, if you have issue with a site you joined, email them and ask what's up. :2 cents:

Thanks for providing an Honest member opinion Biigboos, it is greatly appreciated and should be taken into consideration by anyone considering joining. I had asked for a similar opinion months ago hoping to get member feedback and ended up with nothing but Jame's statements about the site.

While somewhat appreciated,there is definitely a bias when the person producing the site recommends it to you! Of course they would think its good.

Should you join? Should you not join? I think Bryci looks amazing and the photography is crystal clear and very well done is in the sites favor.

On the other hand you come here and visit the Bryci Pics thread that is supposed to get you excited,make you want to see more an take out your CC to join. You get a belligerent, domineering site admin that deems us all haters/peasants that should be damn glad were lucky enough to have any pics of Bryci at all. This poor attitude had my CC back in my wallet faster than you could say wtf.

Occasionally Ill come a cross a pic of hers and think hmmm but then ill come here to see some of the newest advertised pic sets read a few jamesdot comments and remember why I never joined in the first place. Also people who join Bryci want to see Bryci, we don't really care how many girls you have in network! If we wanted a huge variety we would join a site like Dreamdolls or Foxes. It's only a bonus if we are getting our expected/advertised dose of Bryci.

She brings the erections up, he takes them back down.

Time to stop beating a :horse:

JD

Approved Content Owner
Thank you for your thoughts, Wildride. You'd best believe I am going to stand up and call out people making false claims or attacking us for whatever reason. I don't consider people to be haters/peasants (nice touch with the peasants part, that made me laugh), I do consider some to be overly negative though. I consider everyone to be normal people, here for the same reason, to celebrate the beauty of Bryci. That is why we're all here isn't it? If I thought the forum sucked and everyone was an ass, would I be posting so regular, for two years straight, fresh pic, behind the scenes stuff etc? No, of course not.

As with all forums, if someone enters the thread and call us out or starts posting negative things, what would you have me do? Ignore it? I will be the first to admit I should ignore the trolls and sometimes, yeah, I get sucked in.. that's my mistake.

We work hard and our members can vouch for this and as such, we're going to stand our ground when needed. If this offends you and has you not wanting to join, no worries, I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for.

Anyone one else want to throw their two cents in or can we get back to pictures, links of pictures and some positivity? Last time I checked, we're here to post pics/links etc aren't we?

One of my fav sets - http://bryci.org/galleries/164-love/

I have been a member of Bryci's paysite a couple of times, and I will say that there really isnt anything you can complain about. Its a dam good paysite, certainly in terms of the amount of content. What is most impressive is that the cam shows are archived. That is rare for a paysite. Everything is downloadable. If you really like Bryci and you arent expecting any hardcore or Penthouse style photography, you should be satisfied.

My only big quibble is that in a couple of the free promo sets, I saw censored versions of a couple of more-explicit-than-usual pics and and did not find the uncensored versions of those pics in the members section.

Reactions: JD