• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Just to clear things up. When I said comc book and sci fi stuff ididnt mean. Go to a comic book store and stand inside it and ttake some pics. I mention do some dress up as a superhero or something. And just go to a part city store for some cheap costumes. Or even rent them. Just the whole tshirt and panty only set has been done and redone to death.

i just thought of 3 possible ideas for bryci to do:

1. her surfing her own site and getting nude?
  2. her playing soccer nude?
  3. her in a xxx store?
  4. her watching cartoons on tv (whilst wearing a Baby Doll dress)?

lemme know what you all think..:hatsoff:

punanny32

Banned
She is a really hot girl. Not enough pussy shots though. Don't need anything HC, but a few nice tasteful shots like XOXO Leah took. Just my opinion

Keep up the amazing work! Beautiful girl, great shots, and very classy......makes me sad every time I come to the last pic in a set. Look forward to seeing lots more from B!

edit: Just watched the short vid and the accent is hot as hell.

If anyone wants to see a behind the scenes video from before shooting this set...

http://bryci.net/bryci-is-on-top-of-the-world/ Below the photos there is a short video. :)

All your updates here got me to join - and damn, am I glad I did! I saw her pig-tailed cam show last night - the combination of the boobs with pigtails is just the kind of contradiction that equals erotic power in my book - I had seen Bryci cam several months ago. She's worlds beyond that now. I hope you do a photo set of her in pigtails some time. The pics and vids on the site look awesome.

And the HD BTS vid of this new photo-set - wow! Gorgeousness!

3. her in a xxx store?
  4. her watching cartoons on tv (whilst wearing a baby doll dress)?

I thought of another one but it probably won't get past eltardo ;) :D

JD

Approved Content Owner
Hey guys! Fresh material today!

Bryci the Farm Girl!

http://bryci.org/galleries/058-hay/

http://bryci.net/bryci-the-farm-girl/

http://eltardo.com/updates.php?type=pictures&id=4357

Hope you guys like! We're really kicking ass with Bryci.com as many of the members have noticed. We're updating like crazy, add in cam shows, live 24/7 spycam and very soon... guest house visitors (female, woot)... and you're in for a treat if you check her site!

If you're not sure if it's for you, head to bryci.com and take the tour. I think you'll find a lot a great collection of things to make you smile. Failing that, Bryci.net or Bryci.org will make ya smile.

Have a great week guys! We're shooting tomorrow as well as this weekend... rumor has it tomorrow B is doing an HD video or three. :)

JD

Approved Content Owner

3. her in a xxx store?
  4. her watching cartoons on tv (whilst wearing a baby doll dress)?

She did a set of her getting nude checking her site/photos, it's in her site, it's called "The Office". Playing soccer would be fun to try out... we have a field near us, but it's always busy so we'll have to work on that. In an xxx store won't happen, it's not really the direction she is moving in with her site. Cartoons while wearing a babydoll dress is again not really the direction she's going in, that's too little girlish for her liking. Otherwise, great ideas!

(click for a little bigger)

She is a really hot girl. Not enough pussy shots though. Don't need anything HC, but a few nice tasteful shots like XOXO Leah took. Just my opinion

You're welcome to your opinion of course, B is doing what B is comfortable doing. I just take the pix. :D

Keep up the amazing work! Beautiful girl, great shots, and very classy......makes me sad every time I come to the last pic in a set. Look forward to seeing lots more from B!

edit: Just watched the short vid and the accent is hot as hell.

Thanks very much man! Always great to hear appreciation for what we're trying to accomplish (smiles on the faces of many, many people). We're trying to get a little more daring in our locations, but living in a smaller town... it's not always the easiest thing to do. Still, keeps things interesting! :hatsoff:

All your updates here got me to join - and damn, am I glad I did! I saw her pig-tailed cam show last night - the combination of the boobs with pigtails is just the kind of contradiction that equals erotic power in my book - I had seen Bryci cam several months ago. She's worlds beyond that now. I hope you do a photo set of her in pigtails some time. The pics and vids on the site look awesome.

And the HD BTS vid of this new photo-set - wow! Gorgeousness!

That is kick ass! This is why we bust our ass. We want people to give it a shot and we find when they do, they're pretty pleased. No, we're not doing hardcore stuff and no, there's no touchy touchy but the tour for the site and all the previews wouldn't give that impression anyway... so when someone signs up looking for that, I feel bad... they're just hoping I guess.

I'm glad you gave us a shot and hopefully we keep you smiling update after update! We just pushed the Hay set live tonight as you no doubt saw and Friday will see a HD Shoe/feet fashion show. I'm editing the video right now in the background actually. =) Next week will have a lot more out door sets, we're going nuts right now. (this is a good thing)

Thanks again for the kind words man, *much* appreciated! :glugglug:

Hey eltardo,
You gotta keep us updated on the whole Playboy thing... Is Bryci being considered for one of the Special Edition mags?

I remember Kate(s) (Play)Ground's PB SE shoot... Good stuff!

Tell Bryci good luck for me!
;)

Bryci, Bryci! ^^ I don't know, I always found that nickname SO damn cute. XD

Anyway, just dropped by to say that you guys did a phenomenal job on this thread and keep up the good work! :)

I'll now proceed on continuing my search for pictures of Bryci's hidden gem but it's not easy task. XD :1orglaugh

Speaking of outdoor stuff have you guys thought about doing something on the beach? I've looked through a bunch of her stuff and as far as I know it hasn't been done. I know you said it's a small town and finding a time/place with no others around may be difficult but it's an idea.

Speaking of outdoor stuff have you guys thought about doing something on the beach? I've looked through a bunch of her stuff and as far as I know it hasn't been done. I know you said it's a small town and finding a time/place with no others around may be difficult but it's an idea.

Thank you!

Finally someone suggests it...

eltardo - Let your girl know that the only reason I registered on here is because of her. I've been a lurker for a while (not a "creepy lurker" though haha). But I bypass all the other threads on here for this one for the most part.

Bryci is hoooooooooooootttttttttttttttt. Dream girl. Amazing with bangs, awesome body - period. People flinging crap on here are probably stoned or too young to be using the Internet - she's on fire. If I were you I'd just ignore their shit...

But yeah back to the beach thing. Since I've been following her, all I keep thinking is that she'd devastate in a micro Wicked Weasel bikini.

http://************.com/en-us

That is all. :D

JD

Approved Content Owner
Hey eltardo,
You gotta keep us updated on the whole Playboy thing... Is Bryci being considered for one of the Special Edition mags?

I remember Kate(s) (Play)Ground's PB SE shoot... Good stuff!

Tell Bryci good luck for me!
;)

B is going to shoot sometime in the near future, we'll see what happens. :)

You have no idea how tough it is right now, it's tourist season so where we are has 3-4 times the population right now because the temps are around 100, we have lakes all around (we live across the street from the lake) so yeah... crazy times. Even when we wake early, people are at the damn lake.

We will find something though, we have loads of lake shoots coming hopefully.